Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [To Suicidecels] If You Are Truly Tired Of Life, Then You Should Live Like You Have A Death Wish

None of those things require motivation, people who truly want to die seem to get it done quite easily, maybe these guys are just kidding themselves and "aren't quite there yet", killing yourself doesn't require motivation, it requires the exact opposite of motivation, complete mental fatique, being tired of life, it requires no effort to jump off a tall place, gravity does all the work, you just need to walk to the top JFL (heck an elevator will take you up a bit)
This, most talk of suicide here is just posturing and grandstanding

you might as well cope with hard drugs if you are going to live without giving a fuck if you die

or better yet rope to get it over with

tumblr_mhntcxygu51rbv0tfo1_500.gif

I really think about it sometimes, of how it could be better if I simply stopped caring about everything, even my life. I don't have enough desire to die now, I love my family and I don't want to disappoint them. But I think that if something really catastrophic happens to my family or to my future plans, I would just give up and embrace this "living like you have a death wish" thing.

I only truly started to live when all I wanted was death.

Committing crimes can get you arrested, so you'd lose your liberty. Prison is worse than death

Yeah I'd rather die than spend any amount of time in prison, especially in the US.

Getting arested is a fate worse than death

Getting arested is a fate worse than death

You'll only get arrested if the police use non-lethal measures, and if they are using non-lethal measures, then you clearly aren't doing it right, you should be forcing them to kill you, you should have a gun and be shooting at the officers without regard for your life, no cover, just charging and shooting at them, give them no choice but to kill you