Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy To soys, the WHO is the ultimate authority on health, but only when it suits them

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Open up for another fresh dose of soy hypocrisy. I realized this a while ago but never bothered to make a post about it until now.

When WHO stopped classifying being transgender as a mental illness, and someone here made a post about it claiming it is a mental illness, PedoTears made a post about talking about incels claiming to be the ultimate authority on mental health.

Fair enough, if WHO says it, than I can agree with it, because they are scientists and what not.

But then when WHO says failure to find a sexual partner is a disability, these soys go nuts.

They make fun of incels acting like the authority on health and then they do the exact same thing. They only care about WHO and other scientific research when it suits them.

I wonder WHO runs WHO.

this makes me feel good knowing those cucks will read this

I wonder WHO runs WHO.
Heh. Well, the fact that they classify inceldom as a disability leads me to believe that they do know what they're talking about.

What they deny is that the World Health Organization actually said inceldom was a disability. Because they don't believe in Express as a news source.

What you do is you back it up with actual quotes from the WHO to prove they said it.

(((WHO))) is not scientific at all, but everyone with a sane mind would think that transgenderism is a mental illness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back