Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To solve the inceldom

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
There's actually a way to address inceldom - we just need more women in the dating pool. Even if we have an equal number of men and women, it won't necessarily solve the problem. Ideally, we should aim for a ratio of one man to four women. This would give men an advantage, and women would have to consider dating someone of their looksmatch

This is like the perfect solution for inceldom, where men have all the power now and there's been a long history of femicide, causing a major gender imbalance. Gotta admit, I enjoyed it, but there's also something really exciting about hoping for women to end up with someone who matches their physical appearance.

People should breed more women

No ascension for truecels though

People in general want to have more sons than daughters.

its not that easy

If i was a dictator i would've already started a revolutionary demographics reversal program

There's actually a way to address inceldom - we just need more women in the dating pool. Even if we have an equal number of men and women, it won't necessarily solve the problem. Ideally, we should aim for a ratio of one man to four women. This would give men an advantage, and women would have to consider dating someone of their looksmatch

This is like the perfect solution for inceldom, where men have all the power now and there's been a long history of femicide, causing a major gender imbalance. Gotta admit, I enjoyed it, but there's also something really exciting about hoping for women to end up with someone who matches their physical appearance.

People should breed more women
What about all the older men going for the same women?

If we create Inceldia we could make many foids for future incels and our future selfs.

there should be governent sold girlfriends that have NEVER seen a entire male before and they are all kept in 1 big prison until they are 18 and shipped to incels for free and they have to be loyal or else they will be put in real prison

there should be governent sold girlfriends that have NEVER seen a entire male before and they are all kept in 1 big prison until they are 18 and shipped to incels for free and they have to be loyal or else they will be put in real prison
True, you can also get to choose which femal you want to be with by giving sum of money:feelsohh:

My simple solution is DHT blocker using saw palmetto.
Decreasing sex drive for men will make more available females.
Decreasing DHT has so many health benefits.

My jew solution (I'm not jew) is marketing. If big jew decides to pair incels with hot foids then we'll solve the problem.
Big jew can inject shit in people then it's trivial for them to pair incels and hot foids. Marketing is everything. Marketing can be for evil or for "good"

Big jews decided to pair BBC with whitefoid and it happened. That's proof for ya.

A combination of marketing and government mandate can make it happen.

Note, I only like my simple solution. I felt like a 2nd class citizen during face diaper and vaxx mandate. I don't like and don't promote big jew approach.

Last edited:
My simple solution is DHT blocker using saw palmetto.
Decreasing sex drive for men will make more available females.
Decreasing DHT has so many health benefits.

My jew solution (I'm not jew) is marketing. If big jew decides to pair incels with hot foids then we'll solve the problem.
Big jew can inject shit in people then it's trivial for them to pair incels and hot foids. Marketing is everything. Marketing can be for evil or for "good"
That's good, but I don't think it's possible, injecting chemicals that will automatically like incels should take more time to invent.

That's good, but I don't think it's possible, injecting chemicals that will automatically like incels should take more time to invent.
I meant to say if big jews can inject vaxxx in people, then pairing incels to foids is trivial to them.

Stop coping buddy boyo even if some trucel ended up being the only man in the whole world he will still be an incel

Stop coping buddy boyo even if some trucel ended up being the only man in the whole world he will still be an incel
Iam not talking about truecels, but regular incels. They always have their looksmatches.

This is the feminist solution. Kill all men except the top 10% = women share all the Chads and no inceldom :foidSoy:

There's actually a way to address inceldom
It's called a Marxist-Rodgerist revolution to establish a foidless society wherein all foids are put in a coma and sent to underground breeding barns where no one ever enters and these foids are kept being repeatedly artificially inseminated by robot nurses.

The surface of the Earth is to be a male-only space, with no foids or sexhavers.

Ideally, we should aim for a ratio of one man to four women
A Marxist-Rodgerist would make a different calculation:
1 foid can be used to make 20 babies,
1 of which being a foidling to replace herself,

which means 19 males can live at replacement level fertility for each foid kept in an underground breeding barn.

Last edited:
It's called a Marxist-Rodgerist revolution to establish a foidless society wherein all foids are put in a coma and sent to underground breeding barns where no one ever enters and these foids are kept being repeatedly artificially inseminated by robot nurses.

The surface of the Earth is to be a male-only space, with no foids or sexhavers.

A Marxist-Rodgerist would make a different calculation:
1 foid can be used to make 20 babies,
1 of which being a foidling to replace herself,

which means 19 males can live at replacement level fertility for each foid kept in an underground breeding barn.
Fantastic, iam want to be part to it.

This doesn't change female temperament.

What? How do you suggest we do that?
Enforced monogamy sounds nice but foids would probably find a way to sneak off and suck chad cock regardless.
At this point I think the only solution is AI wives. In a world of hyper-abundance there's not enough binding for men and foids to uphold traditional gender roles, leading to degenerate behavior.

What? How do you suggest we do that?
Enforced monogamy sounds nice but foids would probably find a way to sneak off and suck chad cock regardless.
At this point I think the only solution is AI wives. In a world of hyper-abundance there's not enough binding for men and foids to uphold traditional gender roles, leading to degenerate behavior.
:feelsbadman:

Thoughts?
You are right, women will never love us until they are brainwashed to the oblivion and through chemicals creating love for incels. It’s over. Sex robots only way.