Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope to sexdollcels, how is it having a sex doll?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I would recommend

silicon > blowup

silicon > blowup
TPE is cheaper and okay for poorcels. I'm waiting on DS Doll to finish development of their robotic doll before I drop large amounts of coin. Might buy a cheaper TPE doll instead for the time being.

Look at this hand action. Incredible tbh. And to think just two years ago we had nothing like this on the market.

TPE is cheaper and okay for poorcels. I'm waiting on DS Doll to finish development of their robotic doll before I drop large amounts of coin. Might buy a cheaper TPE doll instead for the time being.

Look at this hand action. Incredible tbh. And to think just two years ago we had nothing like this on the market.
I'd rather people focus on making sexdolls more realistic instead of MALE sex dolls becoming a thing.

I don't have one

@FrustratedWhiteMale

If I had my own place, with no danger of someone from my family finding her and the money of course, I would buy one.

I'd rather people focus on making sexdolls more realistic instead of MALE sex dolls becoming a thing.
Its generic robotic hand. Can go on male or female. And don't worry. 95%+ early adopters are going to be male. Male sexdolls/sexbots don't appeal to women, they are mostly for gay men.

The current immediate roadblock for more realistic dolls is lack of an efficient body heating system. The ones currently on the market are all shit. They need to transition to fluid based heating, which will give realistic feel and flush face and body. Robotics are slowly being added in, starting with the head and hands (blinking eyes, blowjobs and handjobs ofc). Legs and walking are also being worked on but won't be ready for awhile. There is a new development with these dolls/bots every year or so. They will only get better as more men buy them and pump more money in for R&D.

Anyways, plenty of TPE dolls look great. I like the way WM/JinSan dolls look, but I hear PiperDolls feel the best to hold and touch.

I want one so bad. I’ve researched that you can customize the face and body of them to basically look like any girl you want, provided you give them good photo references and I do have a couple specific “designs” I would pay a handsome amount of cash for but I mean, I need to do a shitload more research to make sure I don’t get scammed out of having my perfect waifu

i wish i could afford this shit ded srs