Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To realize the tragic extent of St. Elliot's pain, do the following:

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
  1. Go on Instagram
  2. Go to search bar
  3. Search for "#islavista"
  4. Feel the rage of the saint flowing trough you.

1. Go on Instagram
  2. Go to search bar
damn I just did that and its pure sui fuel tbh. My small town is nothing against that. I now unterstand ER even more than before.

Rest in Peace. Gone but not forgotten.

High octane, high energy density suicide fuel
Hasta isla vista, baby

An even better option is reading my twisted world. The whole manifesto.

I don't use Instaslut but I believe you OP. It's Cuckfornia after all.

Hasta isla vista, baby

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Elliot was a black pilled failed normie. Total fakecel. Never even asked a girl out
Please fuck off.

I haven't read that far into his manifesto. Considering his 100+ pages of writing, he should've divided it into chapters and included his manifesto type writing at the end as the last chapter. The problem is that even though he divided it into parts, there is no actual reference of contents for what page each part begins on.
I have come near the end. Part when he buys his second gun. Will finish soon tbh.

What exactly is suifuel about this random normie page ? This is like everyday life shit in Europe. :worryfeels:

If you want real suifuel try to get in private parties in Paris, Berlin, London ... Gold diggers everywhere, nazi Kammandant (often a low IQ shitpaid blackman) selecting good looking successful men right at the entry (even if only men pay to enter jfl), elite hyperclass segregation, exclusive talks and judgemental behaviors over 9000. That's what I call suifuel.

Last edited:
IT’S FULL OF WHORES!

1. Go on Instagram
  2. Go to search bar
Tbh I wish I were Elliott, if only there were some quantum computer or some prayer thing I could do to become him, to have his parental wealth and friends (even HE had friends, I don't)

He was a profet

I haven't read that far into his manifesto. Considering his 100+ pages of writing, he should've divided it into chapters and included his manifesto type writing at the end as the last chapter. The problem is that even though he divided it into parts, there is no actual reference of contents for what page each part begins on.
I stayed up till 2am reading it all, it’s worth it

I stayed up till 2am reading it all, it’s worth it
This. It's a fantastic read. He was a high iq guy. His killings were a waste of potential on his part. He wasted his big brain with that. After living in this twisted world he had some ideas to create a perfect one including dividing the genders and not allowing foids to do anything and having the worlds governments put them in camps. Based ideas he had.

I've seen all the party videos, and that itself was ER fuel for me.

Elliot was a black pilled failed normie. Total fakecel. Never even asked a girl out
Maybe he didn't because they weren't giving him any IOI's. Without that, it's pretty confirmed that a guy is a subhuman.

going through it now, jesus h christ its fucking brutal

gotta fap now tbh

I did exactly what OP said and this is what I saw:

Elliot Rodger is the Karl Marx of the blackpill.

Brutal... notice how there are no asian/hapa men in the entirety of the first three pages. It was over for Elliot before it began.

Your suffering as an incel is directly proportional to how many young white blonde women exist at your location.

Incels give him shit for being a mentalcel, but he was a badass and stood up against hypergamy and he suffered so much

Suicide fuel tbh, makes me want to go to the emergency room

Incels give him shit for being a mentalcel, but he was a badass and stood up against hypergamy and he suffered so much

The guy still fascinates me. From his fashionmaxing, being on the red carpet, living a luxurious lifestyle with first-class seating to his videos and his in-depth description with writing and suffering that relates to all of us. How he turned from happiness and innocence to how he go to to that point. It's almost as if he was born to serve that purpose.

The guy still fascinates me. From his fashionmaxing, being on the red carpet, living a luxurious lifestyle with first-class seating to his videos and his in-depth description with writing and suffering that relates to all of us. How he turned from happiness and innocence to how he go to to that point. It's almost as if he was born to serve that purpose.
It is really interesting. From reading his manifesto, he starts an an innocent boy and slowly transforms to the ER we all know and love from all the things that made him suffer

It is really interesting. From reading his manifesto, he starts an an innocent boy and slowly transforms to the ER we all know and love from all the things that made him suffer

Yeah, it's especially interesting because it's not just loneliness, it's everyday struggles that even normies can relate to whether it was his step-mother or the broken relationship with his father, the way he wrote it can represent any regular person.

It's too bad that he chose the ending that he did. Then again, no one would know about him if he didn't and who knows what that would've changed.

Elliot interests me more than any other mass shooter or murderer tbh. I don’t even really know why but everything about him is so fascinating to me.

n0 hom0.

Elliot interests me more than any other mass shooter or murderer tbh. I don’t even really know why but everything about him is so fascinating to me.

n0 hom0.

Same here, I don't think there are any others who will replace him.

Just Googled "instagram islavista" to have a look.

First picture - girl's ass in a bikini.

Second picture - two stunning blonde Staceys, exactly his type.

Fuuuuuck. It must have been a living nightmare for him there.

Elliot knew this. That's specifically why he demanded to go to UCSB. His insane narcissism is what hurt him the most.

Feel the rage of the saint flowing trough you.

If I ever teach myself to draw and create a manga, know that this line is going to be used for the "old wise teacher" instructing the protagonist JFL.

incel tier appearance (4/10 at best, and that's arguably being generous) and a complete autist. He would've failed even if he tried

If I ever teach myself to draw and create a manga, know that this line is going to be used for the "old wise teacher" instructing the protagonist JFL.
TBH I wanted to draw manga and had an idea but I suck at drawing. Badly.

Thanks tbhtbh though :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Your suffering as an incel is directly proportional to how many young white blonde women exist at your location.
this. and this is pretty smart tbh.

So true.
Any exposure to females will enhance your suffering dramatically.
It's like salt in the wound.