Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To people who purposely misunderstand you

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
You could get a plague, you could get Ebola. You could get a parasite that turns your brain to mush. You get electrocuted could hit by a bus.
So if you are doing pursuits out their in the world, fuck anyone who misunderstands you or tries to complicate your message.
If you had a a great decline in mental or social function: they wouldn’t be able to identify because they were trying to push that decline.
They would just say “he was always weird”
Would not be able to track things like strokes or if you develop problems in this area: so fuck em.
Talk to yourself like me and be a champion communicator with yourself

I talk with myself, but not in an odd fashion; simply the internal thought process most have, but it's true that most will not understand your experiences or where you're coming from with your worldview if they have not gone through the same life as a subhuman, forced to deal with all manners of hypergamy and discriminatory treatment, being detested by foids the second you walk into a room simply due to your genetics... :society:

Make your message simple, but direct. :feelsjuice:

I talk with myself, but not in an odd fashion; simply the internal thought process most have, but it's true that most will not understand your experiences or where you're coming from with your worldview if they have not gone through the same life as a subhuman, forced to deal with all manners of hypergamy and discriminatory treatment, being detested by foids the second you walk into a room simply due to your genetics... :society:

Make your message simple, but direct. :feelsjuice:
True expressing yourself to others is dumb as an incel , because they have no experience or interest.
But do keep track of your thoughts, wants, sense of humor, and beliefs because that is the greatest loss you can have, losing ability to comprehend