Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To People Complaining About The World Cup.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐
★★★★★
So all because you can't go and act like a whore or a fag or get drunk from overpriced alcohol you have to make this whole thing an issue?

If you are one of these people, just so you know multiple construction workers -likely curries- died or suffered hard labor in the scorching heat whilst putting up with grueling living conditions all so you could go and bitch on social media.

I love how normies are seething over LGTBQ nonsense. When money talks everyone and everything else shut the fuck up.

I'll be honest I'm jealous, that's why I want to take away normies rights

It's quite annoying, I am German and I am getting now scared the team will be so confused about the One Love
nonsense they cannot focus on the sport anymore.
For christ sake 10 years ago it was still focused on Football, but now these young players are exposed
to all of the political stuff, I agree with FIFA, this is not about human rights, but it a sports
competition. It creates all kinds of mess with Muslim/western players in one team.

Last edited:
It's quite annoying, I am German and I am getting now scared the team will be so confused about the One Love
nonsense they cannot focus on the sport anymore.
I actually like watching Germany, you guys sure know how to play.

And yeah, sadly cuckery is just engrained into Western media nowadays that people are shocked when other countries don't do it.

It's not really funny, already in the last World Cup, there was a divide in the team created by the media. I wish these youngsters
could just focus on the sports for once, and just focus being one team playing for Germany. We can deal with the lesbian/gay
issues at another time really.

It's not really funny, already in the last World Cup, there was a divide in the team created by the media. I wish these youngsters
could just focus on the sports for once.
Youngsters are used to help spread agendas, and they also are interested in the more fame and glam aspect of the sport.

Last edited:
I am in full agreement with FIFA on this one, I don't think it is appropriate for any team to wear One Love
or other political statements on the pitch. It also creates confusion in the teams because I don't believe
at all players wish to wear such political statements themselves.

I live under a rock, what's this one love thing?

One Love, it is a message promoting heterosexual couples. Not a big surprise, it
is not quite appreciated by Qatar.

I simply hate football.

The fact that normies decided to sacrifice lives of foreign trucels for the sake of some magic football just makes it more awful than it already is

If you hear normies, it sounds like it's the very first time ever that the world cup is played in a country that doesn't respect the globohomo propaganda :feelshaha:

I love how everyone ignores the main issue (multiple thousands of workers died because of bad conditions, blood money) and shifted it to being mad faggots can't fuck eachother's asses there

So all because you can't go and act like a whore or a fag or get drunk from overpriced alcohol you have to make this whole thing an issue?

If you are one of these people, just so you know multiple construction workers -likely curries- died or suffered hard labor in the scorching heat whilst putting up with grueling living conditions all so you could go and bitch on social media.
Well said brocel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back