Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal To normies, ROSS from "Friends" was considered a virgin/incel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Lemme get this straight-- you're telling me ROSS. A guy who MARRIED a thin white woman who became a lesbian and had a kid with her. JENNIFER FUCKING ANISTION-- a foid worthy of Prime Brad Pitt's cock. A guy who easily got high tier noodlewhores and supermodels like Rebecca Romijn Stamos is an incel. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH. I dont understand how people perceive him to be a "virgin" when he's clearly ALWAYS dating or fucking some Stacy, just because he's slightly nerdy. People are goddamn retards.

Im so glad this article was written. Ross' partner count is 16 in (all Stacy tier mind you, and also probably doesn't take into account his sex life before the show's events). His partner count is only 1 below Joey, who is considered the Chad of the 3 men. A partner count of 16 was considered incel tier for the JEWISH LIBERAL cognoscenti of the time. How fucking wild. I have an acquaintance who considers himself some kind of Chad for an 18 partner count-- and he gets nowhere near Ross quality cunt.

Asdfa

Attachments

• 2022-10-31 03_12_56-The Sexual Proclivities of Friends.jpg
    2022-10-31 03_12_56-The Sexual Proclivities of Friends.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Lemme get this straight-- you're telling me ROSS. A guy who MARRIED a thin white woman who became a lesbian and had a kid with her. JENNIFER FUCKING ANISTION-- a foid worthy of Brad Pitt's cock. A guy who easily got high tier noodlewhores and supermodels like Rebecca Romijn Stamos is an incel. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

Im so glad this article was written. Ross' partner count is 16 in (all Stacy tier mind you, and also probably doesn't take into account his sex life before the show's events). This was incel tier for the time. How fucking wild. I have an acquaintance who considers himself some kind of Chad for an 18 partner count-- and he gets nowhere near Ross quality cunt.

View attachment 670547
i'm the one waking up people on dcard by translating your high IQ posts

I'm always confused when someone here makes pop culture related references and such, not that I am familiar with Chinese ones so burger references are even more distant and unfamiliar for me

George Costanza from Seinfeld is even more impressive. He is a bald manlet subhuman and he gets a Stacy tier foid every 2 episodes even when he was unemployed and living with his parents

George Costanza from Seinfeld is even more impressive. He is a bald manlet subhuman and he gets a Stacy tier foid every 2 episodes even when he was unemployed and living with his parents
Jbw

THESE FUCKING KYKES FUCKING WITH OUR HEADS

Why the fuck is this trash pinned

Another proof that normies don't know what incel means and use the word as a generic insult

When the show begun they were making fun of Ross for marrying his first gf, also they made fun of Chandler for having 3 ex gfs until then. And they are not even old, mid twenties.

Ross was supposed to be the nerdy nice guy to who should viewers relate to, in the end everyone hated him the most by far because of his behaviour.

Worst thing is Big Bang theory, they were supposed to be failed nerds manchild manlets, yet every one of them dated douzen of girls, most were good looking ones.

Friends was a TV show for normies who drooled out of their mouths and shat into their diapers. If you enjoy Friends you are legally retarded

kike tv show shows tht incel can get stacies cos hes nice?