Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL To my many counselors/therapists viewing this board right now.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Hi.

Please suck my penis.

And, again, fuck you too.

Xoxo,
Grotesque.

What evidence do you have of this? Most of these people are normies who probably don't even know what 4chan is and microwaved their iphones. I doubt any of them know enough to find our little corner of the interwebs.

What evidence do you have of this? Most of these people are normies who probably don't even know what 4chan is and microwaved their iphones. I doubt any of them know enough to find our little corner of the interwebs.
2 of their police reports mention posts NOT created by me on INCELS.ME

I wish my court case had the police report online. I'd dox myself to post it.

You could most likely go to the courthouse and formally request a copy?

You can blurt out personal info and leave the juicy parts.

Classic Grotesque kek
post your inceltears video

they deserve to be banged

If I had my way, every one of them would be burned alive.

What did you do? You said hi to a feminist?
I posted a Facebook profile pic that anyone could easily find, and apparently that's harassment.

My Kiwifarms haters then posted that pic and more numerous times. I hope they send out an endless line of harassment charges.

Real grown-man posting.

I posted a Facebook profile pic that anyone could easily find, and apparently that's harassment.

My Kiwifarms haters then posted that pic and more numerous times. I hope they send out an endless line of harassment charges.
Whoah that's fucked man. They were able to dox your real address from a pic you shared here? That's downright scary.