Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to my fellow blackcels on this sub (not really just for black lol)

uglylifematters

uglylifematters

Ugly
★★★★
not really just for blacks anyone of any ethnicity can answer. have any of you ever experienced any sort of racial discrimination in your life? has lookism always been more of a problem?

not an sjw and I'm not racebaiting it seriously was a question on my mind

RE: to my fellow blackcels on this sub

"have any of you ever experienced any sort of racial discrimination in your life?"

Since 15 when i was in middle school due to my hair.

When i became adult i started getting harrased by police and now i cant get a job due to my hair too.

Racism still exists and is usually instigated by rich stacies or old men.

Lookism is much more common but racism is more hurtful

KilluminoidBR said:
"have any of you ever experienced any sort of racial discrimination in your life?"
Since 15 when i was in middle school due to my hair.

is it kinky/afro textured?

Piss off with this SJW bullshit. Blacks in their communities treat whites harshly. Just ask most white kids who went to an all black high school. The civil "rights" movement was a mistake; we should have controlled African Americans (especially the male ones) from displaying their primitive behaviors.

uglylifematters said:
is it kinky/afro textured?

Yessss

Blackpill101 said:
Piss off with this SJW bullshit. Blacks in their communities treat whites harshly. Just ask most white kids who went to an all black high school. The civil "rights" movement was a mistake; we should have controlled African Americans (especially the male ones) from displaying their primitive behaviors.

Back
To
Stormfront

KilluminoidBR said:
Yessss

Back
To
Stormfront

Face doesn't matter when you're black; it is very easy in A.A culture to get laid. Why are you on this website?

I am not racist or anything but I am glad I was born white.. Why am I glad? Because I don't experience racial discrimination, that's it.

Feel sorry for ethnicels, not only they're incels but experience racism too and more frequently than their chad counterparts

Blackpill101 said:
Face doesn't matter when you're black; it is very easy in A.A culture to get laid. Why are you on this website?

Just in your fantasy.

Blackpill101 said:
trust me when I tell you I am not an sjw.

uglylifematters said:

90% of AA's believe that white "privilege" is at the fault of everything.

Weed said:
I am not racist or anything but I am glad I was born white.. Why am I glad? Because I don't experience racial discrimination, that's it.

Feel sorry for ethnicels, not only they're incels but experience racism too and more frequently than their chad counterparts

You're an idiot if you think that there is no racial discrimination against whites in the West right now...

Blackpill101 said:

I can't tell you how retarded this is. face ALWAYS matters no matter what color you are. want proof? every single black person on this website

Blackpill101 said:

I cant understand what goes on in a head of a racist incel.

First... how can you be incel and be racist??? whats your problem??

Second... you really think that WHITE people in USA or Brasil has WORST live than BLACK people?? Is this serious???

KilluminoidBR said:
I cant understand what goes on in a head of a racist incel.

First... how can you be incel and be racist??? whats your problem??

Second... you really think that WHITE people in USA or Brasil has WORST live than BLACK people?? Is this serious???

White people in the West are being constantly told that they should rejoice at the fact that they are being racially displaced via mass immigration. In the media and in our higher education systems, individuals promote hatred against whites by spreading the lie that we are privileged because of our race. Only white nationalism and identity is seen as bad, while other types are encouraged and promoted.

Blackpill101 said:
uglylifematters said:

Weed said:
You're an idiot if you think that there is no racial discrimination against whites in the West right now...

Well I mean I lived in EE and UK all my life and I didn't experience any race discrimination.. Also lol if you care about white discrimination.. I am a white cracker or whatever they wanna call me.. lmao I just don't get offended.. I know white is the leader race right now as most powerful politicians, presidents, highly influential people are white.. There are more whites if you don't take into account Asians in China..

uglylifematters said:
I can't tell you how retarded this is. face ALWAYS matters no matter what color you are. want proof? every single black person on this website

I can't tell you how wrong you are. Black men have similar facial structures for the most part.

KilluminoidBR said:
Yessss

Back
To
Stormfront

sorry that happended to you bro. lookism and racism in the same life sounds horrible

Weed said:
Well I mean I lived in EE and UK all my life and I didn't experience any race discrimination.. Also lol if you care about white discrimination.. I am a white cracker or whatever they wanna call me.. lmao I just don't get offended.. I know white is the leader race right now as most powerful politicians, presidents, highly influential people are white.. There are more whites if you don't take into account Asians in China..

Lmao the U.K. has officials who are purposely changing the ethnic and racial makeup of your nation... I will be surprised if the U.K. remains majorly white for the next 100 years.

Lil Draco said:
Racism still exists and is usually instigated by rich stacies or old men.
Lookism is much more common but racism is more hurtful

do you feel it has ever held you back from anything?

Blackpill101 said:
Weed said:
Lmao the U.K. has officials who are purposely changing the ethnic and racial makeup of your nation... I will be surprised if the U.K. remains majorly white for the next 100 years.
Whites ruled the world for centuries, what are you talking about? It's not like everything is about to change in 100 years

GettyImages-854888450.jpg

tyler.jpg

Tyler-The-Creator-headshot.jpg

VS

dmx3-652x367.jpg

Rapper-DMX-talks-about-recent-health-scare-lifelong-asthma.jpg

MV5BNDEyNjcyODE4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTMwMTg0._V1_.jpg

HUR DUR BLAC MEN R ALL ECUAL FACE DONT MATTER FOR THEM

Weed said:
Whites ruled the world for centuries, what are you talking about? It's not like everything is about to change in 100 years

Bluepilled Normie thinking. Whites are currently 5% of the world's population, yet we are constantly being told that our nations should be "diverse" and multicultural. Given the current immigration trend, especially London being majorly non-white right now, I would be surprised if the U.K. remains vastly European within the next 100 years.

Blackpill101 said:
Weed said:
Bluepilled Normie thinking. Whites are currently 5% of the world's population, yet we are constantly being told that our nations should be "diverse" and multicultural. Given the current immigration trend, especially London being majorly non-white right now, I would be surprised if the U.K. remains vastly European within the next 100 years.
I don't care really lmao, why even care about race?

Weed said:
you aren't racist for that bro I totally understand

Blackpill101 said:
White people in the West are being constantly told that they should rejoice at the fact that they are being racially displaced via mass immigration. In the media and in our higher education systems, individuals promote hatred against whites by spreading the lie that we are privileged because of our race. Only white nationalism and identity is seen as bad, while other types are encouraged and promoted.

1 - White people in the west receive mass immigration in thrie countryes because the white imperialist countryes always are fucking up the third world countryes. Thats why mass immigration happens, you never thought about this?? ¬¬

2 - But you really are. Lol.

3 - Because white nationalism is racist and criminal. Black nationalism is a resistence, althought that im communist, i dont like it too.

Racism is really just lookism.
You get discriminated for being black for the same reason others get discriminated for being short, fat or bald.
---

I am very well aware, that being born white is automatically winning the race lottery.
You can still be high-status black male, but only if you are TALL and RICH.

-----

Tall,big framed male, with good facial features OF ANY RACE beats any average male of any race.

Blackpill101 said:
White nationalism is BS if it were legit you wouldn't be incel

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Racism is really just lookism.
You get discriminated for being black for the same reason others get discriminated for being short, fat or bald.
---

I am very well aware, that being born white is automatically winning the race lottery.
You can still be high-status black male, but only if you are TALL and RICH.

-----

Tall,big framed male, with good facial features OF ANY RACE beats any average male of any race.

I noticed the same thing. pretty much If you are attractive you win no matter what. and btw thank you for not saying I'm racebating or an sjw

uglylifematters said:
not really just for blacks anyone of any ethnicity can answer. have any of you ever experienced any sort of racial discrimination in your life? has lookism always been more of a problem?

not an sjw and I'm not racebaiting it seriously was a question on my mind

I grew up in a mostly black area in Chicago and I was made fun of for my white skin until I hit puberty and became a high t athletic beast and beat the shit out of them either on the football field or at school

KilluminoidBR said:
1 - White people in the west receive mass immigration in thrie countryes because the white imperialist countryes always are fucking up the third world countryes. Thats why mass immigration happens, you never thought about this?? ¬¬

3 - Because white nationalism is racist and criminal. Black nationalism is a resistence, althought that im communist, i dont like it too.

Lmao so you're a commie faggot; this explains why. You're telling me that "hurr durr whites invaded other countries years ago so we should have revenge imposed on us because of that." Ignorant, bluepilled Normie thinking. Europeans were also the first to legally end slavery, and every race in history has participated in some form of imperialism and conquest. Plus blacks in Africa benefited from so-called imperialism, since they would be living in huts if we Europeans didn't show them the light.

White nationalism simply implies that Europeans should remain the vast majority in the nations which was founded by them. I do not see any criminal idea behind this. Plus, how is that black nationalists resistance working out in SA, for example. Are you saying that killing a DNA displacing SA whites is a good and peaceful thing, lol?

NeverSubmit said:
White nationalism is BS if it were legit you wouldn't be incel

Then enjoy living in a "peaceful" and "diverse" society of Arabs, Africans, Hispanics, Asians, Pakis, and Whites (in nations founded and built by whites).

Weed said:
I don't care really lmao, why even care about race?

Lmao, race isn't just skin color. So you rejoice at the fact that Britain will become less and less white in the upcoming years. Wanting to live with your own kind is not a bad thing at all; only Europeans are being told that they should share their lands with other races.

Blackpill101 said:

Well... if you believe in evolution, IQ differences, halo effect etc. White privilege indeed exists but it's more of a genetic privilege. In the case of the halo effect: the darker the skin = the uglier the person is = people treating that person differently(bad). It doesn't mean that every failure of a non-white(especially the dark ones) can be justified by this but it plays a role.

Blackpill101 said:
Then enjoy living in a "peaceful" and "diverse" society of Arabs, Africans, Hispanics, Asians, Pakis, and Whites (in nations founded and built by whites).
I'm a non white and I never enjoyed living in a white country. I can't wait to leave tbh. I agree that I don't belong here if I did I wouldn't be living an incel life.

NeverSubmit said:
I'm a non white and I never enjoyed living in a white country. I can't wait to leave tbh. I agree that I don't belong here if I did I wouldn't be living an incel life.

Most non-whites should leave and return to their homelands. Slavery was a mistake, since it brought millions of Africans into North America.

KilluminoidBR said:

tenor.gif

You lost me, brother.

Pasteleiro said:
Well... if you believe in evolution, IQ differences, halo effect etc. White privilege indeed exists but it's more of a genetic privilege. In the case of the halo effect: the darker the skin = the uglier the person is = people treating that person differently(bad). It doesn't mean that every failure of a non-white(especially the dark ones) can be justified by this but it plays a role.

Then your post implies that Europeans are superior than Africans, which is not privilege but a mere fact.

Pasteleiro said:
tenor.gif

You lost me, brother.

Communists believed in female empowerment and feminism.

I've been called a "whiteboi" a few times, but that's nothing.

Went to a mostly black middle school and was bullied mercilessly by the blacks there. 

Girl I know went to a mostly black high school and was pushed against a wall and molested, being threatened with "haha we are gonna rape you after school" and is now so mentally damaged that she can't function anymore. 

In short, fuck off with this shit. Blacks can't be incels as society caters to you monkey fucks and you still fail because of your underdeveloped brains. White women drool for you because of Jewish brainwashing. Black society is parasitic and the only solution is returning you all to Africa. Couldn't care less about your "problems".

On the rare occasion but not really tbh. It was all lookism.

uglylifematters said:
I noticed the same thing. pretty much If you are attractive you win no matter what. and btw thank you for not saying I'm racebating or an sjw

I've talked to this one tall Indian guy who does Cancer Research.  He said, if you are having a wedding in India, and if one of your guests is white, you are considered high status in India. (He said, people actually pay for a white person to attend their party, so they would be viewed with respect)

I could not believe it, but he was so serious.

Blackpill101 said:
Then your post implies that Europeans are superior than Africans, which is not privilege but a mere fact.

Communists believed in female empowerment and feminism.

Such a strong word. It can't be changed. Only through genocide. People wouldn't accept to go back to their homelands, specially in America and Canada. Let's not forget: WMAF is the most common interracial couple. BMWM doesn't come close. Whites are cucking asians in a higher rate. The white genocide it's more of a suicide. Even white nationalists are marrying asians.

Pandora's box is opened and cannot be closed.

Blackpill101 said:
Lmao so you're a commie faggot; this explains why. You're telling me that "hurr durr whites invaded other countries years ago so we should have revenge imposed on us because of that." Ignorant, bluepilled Normie thinking. Europeans were also the first to legally end slavery, and every race in history has participated in some form of imperialism and conquest. Plus blacks in Africa benefited from so-called imperialism, since they would be living in huts if we Europeans didn't show them the light.

White nationalism simply implies that Europeans should remain the vast majority in the nations which was founded by them. I do not see any criminal idea behind this. Plus, how is that black nationalists resistance working out in SA, for example. Are you saying that killing a DNA displacing SA whites is a good and peaceful thing, lol?

Lmao, race isn't just skin color. So you rejoice at the fact that Britain will become less and less white in the upcoming years. Wanting to live with your own kind is not a bad thing at all; only Europeans are being told that they should share their lands with other races.

Humanity is our kind

Valinor said:
Went to a mostly black middle school and was bullied mercilessly by the blacks there.
Girl I know went to a mostly black high school and was pushed against a wall and molested, being threatened with "haha we are gonna rape you after school" and is now so mentally damaged that she can't function anymore.
In short, fuck off with this shit. Blacks can't be incels as society caters to you monkey fucks and you still fail because of your underdeveloped brains. White women drool for you because of Jewish brainwashing. Black society is parasitic and the only solution is returning you all to Africa. Couldn't care less about your "problems".
Lmao the meme is true, racists on the Internet really are just white boys that were massive pussys and let themselves get bullied by black men

Krispinwah said:
Lmao the meme is true, racists on the Internet really are just white boys that were massive pussys and let themselves get bullied by black men

df2da37278e0270d873015fb5613e57a.jpg

Pasteleiro said:
Such a strong word. It can't be changed. Only through genocide. People wouldn't accept to go back to their homelands, specially in America and Canada. Let's not forget: WMAF is the most common interracial couple. BMWM doesn't come close. Whites are cucking asians in a higher rate. The white genocide it's more of a suicide. Even white nationalists are marrying asians.

Pandora's box is opened and cannot be closed.

White women need to be fixed first and be put back in the kitchen. Degeneracy and the effects of the sexual revolution should be reversed by force; this is why democracy doesn't work. We need absolute monarchism or fascism. Most of these non-whites would gladly go back if our stupid governments would stop providing them with free welfare. There are many methods, but an actual ethnostate is an ideal and not the goal right now.

blackpill_incel said:
I grew up in a mostly black area in Chicago and I was made fun of for my white skin until I hit puberty and became a high t athletic beast and beat the shit out of them either on the football field or at school

I've heard similar stories from white people who grew up around black people. if you don't mind me asking what kinds of things would they say?

Weed said:
Humanity is our kind

If that is your argument, then we must racially mix all nations through forced integration and immigration (which will result in massive resistance and opposition).

Valinor said:

Finally someone who understands.

Kointo said:

lmao this seems so true in some case

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
uglylifematters said:
I've talked to this one tall Indian guy who does Cancer Research. He said, if you are having a wedding in India, and if one of your guests is white, you are considered high status in India. (He said, people actually pay for a white person to attend their party, so they would be viewed with respect)
I could not believe it, but he was so serious.

no fucking way that's true lmao never heard anything like that before.

uglylifematters said:

I posted the facepalm because the post I quoted was stupid.

Kointo said:
uglylifematters said:
I posted the facepalm because the post I quoted was stupid.
doesn't really seem all that stupid though tbh. look at the thread as proof

a-virgin-nigger said:
On the rare occasion but not really tbh. It was all lookism.

how old are you?

uglylifematters said:
doesn't really seem all that stupid though tbh. look at the thread as proof

In some cases it's true, but not in most cases. In most cases the victim goes on to be a normal liberal person.