Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal To mayocels: How do you cope with the fact that you'll never date a prime mayo foid

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

Have faith in Christ Jesus our Lord
★★★★★
Mayo foids are the most attractive race of foids in the world by far. I've seen a few of them in real life and they basically mog all deathnik foids to oblivion and beyond.

How do you mayocels cope when you know you'll never get a white gf?

I find noodles more attractive
White foids mog due to diverse phenos with their hair and eye colors, they have paler skin compared to noodlewhores too which is a plus.

And there are way more white foids with bigger tits and asses compared to noodlewhores.

lol, not just attractive, even worn out Becky in her 30s/40s is unaccesable

White foids mog due to diverse phenos with their hair and eye colors, they have paler skin compared to noodlewhores too which is a plus.

And there are way more white foids with bigger tits and asses compared to noodlewhores.
I dont mind the smaller asses and tits idk I just find them more attractive for some reason dont know why exactly

I dont mind the smaller asses and tits idk I just find them more attractive for some reason dont know why exactly
There are white foids with small asses too.

Mayo foids are the most attractive race of foids in the world by far. I've seen a few of them in real life and they basically mog all deathnik foids to oblivion and beyond.

How do you mayocels cope when you know you'll never get a white gf?
They probably make those schizomaxxed hyperborea edits because they can't get a white jb virgin cunny gf, I can't blame them tbh.

Jesus said there all sluts and he will fuck them all to hell after they suck the shit off his uncut penicillin.

Jesus said there all sluts and he will fuck them all to hell after they suck the shit off his uncut penicillin.
Take your meds, grandpa

Most white girls I see are just as ugly or average as other races, and I’m white. Stop putting them on a pedestal lmao.

It's kind of like being homeless and jealous of legacy billionaires. I'd be happy with a roof over my head (any woman at all).