Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TO INCELTEARS

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I would welcome different opinions to show me my blind spots Instead of always deducting people's hats
When discussing things, don't keep making exceptions.
Any information is a kind of statistic, as long as it is statistics, there must be special cases. If you follow your thinking mode, Lao Ai will use special cases to refute Those who study statistics are wasting their time
Scientific statistics tell us that 5'5'' means it's over unless you have lots and lots and lots and lotsand lotsand lotsand lotsand lotsand lotsand lotsand lotsand lots of money, Are we going to find an rich 5'5'' to refute?

They are eating their lies like coal burner eating tyrone cum so they are equally stupid and comparable to degenerate faggot.

They are eating their lies like coal burner eating tyrone cum so they are equally stupid and comparable to degenerate faggot.
Scientific statistics tell us that 5'5'' means it's over unless you have lots and lots and lots and lotsand lotsand lotsand lotsand lotsand lotsand lotsand lotsand lots of money, Are we going to find an rich 5'5'' to refute?

They can't even think logically, let alone understand the obvious fact that the rules are based on statistic and not exceptions

Op is getting more and more angry the last weeks, I like it.