Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To incels who want to darktriadmaxx

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
I read an study that shows wom*n are attracted to dominant men with darktriad features which is based on the study but that not true for everyone if your an incel with ugly face people are gonna look at you as a freak and creep for example i saw an interviews with psychopaths child molesters and serial killer see if my belief is true or not and saw in the comments that people call the good looking ones charming and charismatic but with ugly ones there were a lot of hate comments by people i didnt find any positive comments in them but for normie and chad psychopaths even in negetive comments people call them charming and some people even show symapthy for them.
So dont darkriadmaxx if your an incel it just going to hurt you more best way in my opinion is to be a polite i will make a post about how to get what you want with just words ( Foids are not included ) and how to work on people mind and change it.

I read an study that shows wom*n are attracted to dominant men with darktriad features which is based on the study but that not true for everyone if your an incel with ugly face people are gonna look at you as a freak and creep for example i saw an interviews with psychopaths child molesters and serial killer see if my belief is true or not and saw in the comments that people call the good looking ones charming and charismatic but with ugly ones there were a lot of hate comments by people i didnt find any positive comments in them but for normie and chad psychopaths even in negetive comments people call them charming and some people even show symapthy for them.
So dont darkriadmaxx if your an incel it just going to hurt you more best way in my opinion is to be a polite i will make a post about how to get what you want with just words ( Foids are not included ) and how to work on people mind and change it.
No darktriad for height.:feelsrope:

I dont have ASPD but I do have quite high antisocial behaviour and to be honest, as much as it is a detriment to people around me, it probably affects me the most. It's really annoying not being able to feel empathy properly and further separates me from others. There's a lot of other things but I cant be bothered to mention them.

Just be yourself, everything else is pure autism