Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "To incels who want a female friend"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
LMFAO it's the female braincels mod

I can talk to incels, 50$ paypal x hour.

I'm a man but I can use a female pic so u feel better

sounds good guys?

>female friend
>female "friend"
>female ""friend""
>female """friend"""

Ahahahahahaha oh wow. Oh wow. What fucking shit could ANYONE possibly gain from talking to her? She has like 1000 people lined up and will probably say like 5 words per day and then ghost you for the rest. It's completely fucking retarded, any femshit who advertises herself like that is pretty much making it clear "I want you to be my beta cuck, I won't give you anything in return and you'll most likely waste your time talking to me but I HAVE A VAGINA! WORSHIP ME!"

Please kill it, please and thank you oxoxoxox

Conversating with a girl who will never fuck you is humiliating as fuck. Don't know friendzonecels do it.

One of her recent posts on reddit...
No matter how attractive a guy was, if he advocates for rape or violence, I wouldn't date him.

Ain't wasting my time with her.

I wont gain anything out of it

Does it really count as a friend if you'll never meet them IRL??

Does it really count as a friend if you'll never meet them IRL??

Only if she has seen your pic and didn't stop talking to you immediately afterwards. Otherwise, it doesn't count.

They don't care about you, it's probably a fat land whale who uses incels as confidence boost because tinder is too hard for her

>female friend
>female "friend"
>female ""friend""
>female """friend"""

Ahahahahahaha oh wow. Oh wow. What fucking shit could ANYONE possibly gain from talking to her? She has like 1000 people lined up and will probably say like 5 words per day and then ghost you for the rest. It's completely fucking retarded, any femshit who advertises herself like that is pretty much making it clear "I want you to be my beta cuck, I won't give you anything in return and you'll most likely waste your time talking to me but I HAVE A VAGINA! WORSHIP ME!"

female friends - aka come be an orbiter for this female and feed her ego.

lmao

>female friend
>female "friend"
>female ""friend""
>female """friend"""

Pretty much. You are gonna compete with 100s of other "friends" for her attention and in the end yoh aint even getting anything.

"By the way make sure to venmo me$50 in advance"

The first comment is bashing incels and its heavily upvoted, JFL @ this. Unless shes willing to meet with incels have sex with thenm her friendship is useless. Talking to a female just elevates her ego.

I'm convinced more and more that reddit is just a retard filter designed to weed-out undesirables so they don't get to the open internet.

God bless whomever came up with this idea. You've saved us a great many headaches.

no wonder they picked her to mod braincels. she keeps those betas in line as they orbit her

Female friend = friend zone.
Being in the friend zone would be absolute torture.

I've never really got this whole "i'll be your friend" online thing.
I have online friends (Granted, none are female) but I form those naturally through shared hobbies and shit. I don't know how you can consider a forced online friendship like that "friendship", she'd just be some girl that's taking pity on you and as such occasionally will respond to your messages with pity. You have no shared interests, you probably have no chemistry, you'll never go even a little bit out of your way to help eachother -- that's not friendship at all. The moment you gush too much to her she'll drop your ass stat.
You might be able to force a friendship IRL and have it work, but not online, its too impersonal to be a friendship at that point.

Also lol @ her being a /r/braincels mod. Legit normie women mod that sub.
I also feel ashamed because if that post weren't 5 months old and posted here very recently I would totally message her despite my whole speech. Even forced online friendship with a woman would be the most interaction i've had with the opposite gender ever. JFL @ me.

I've never really got this whole "i'll be your friend" online thing.
I have online friends (Granted, none are female) but I form those naturally through shared hobbies and shit. I don't know how you can consider a forced online friendship like that "friendship", she'd just be some girl that's taking pity on you and as such occasionally will respond to your messages with pity. You have no shared interests, you probably have no chemistry, you'll never go even a little bit out of your way to help eachother -- that's not friendship at all. The moment you gush too much to her she'll drop your ass stat.
You might be able to force a friendship IRL and have it work, but not online, its too impersonal to be a friendship at that point.

Also lol @ her being a /r/braincels mod. Legit normie women mod that sub.
I also feel ashamed because if that post weren't 5 months old and posted here very recently I would totally message her despite my whole speech. Even forced online friendship with a woman would be the most interaction i've had with the opposite gender ever. JFL @ me.

Reminds me of this scene:

(I'm not ashamed)

Obviously this scene is fake but... IRL a girl would only talk to him out of sympathy, there's no romance or even a bond. I've had a girl come up to me and ask if I wanted to join her 'group'. I knew she was just taking pity on me.

Reminds me of this scene:
View attachment 4664
(I'm not ashamed)

Obviously this scene is fake but... IRL a girl would only talk to him out of sympathy, there's no romance or even a bond. I've had a girl come up to me and ask if I wanted to join her 'group'. I knew she was just taking pity on me.

In show they do recognize the fact that she is just pitying him right?
It'd be so cringy if they tried to pretend like any girl would actually be attracted to him.

It'd be so cringy if they tried to pretend like any girl would actually be attracted to him.

To be honest I find the idea of a girl pitying me and comforting me attractive. I would be down with a "female friend" if she actually cared about me and wasn't just using me and fucking Chad or whatever. But this is just sad. It would be hard to agree to something like that as that incel because you know it's all completely fake. There's only so much you can do for Merrick-type incels.

To be honest I find the idea of a girl pitying me and comforting me attractive. I would be down with a "female friend" if she actually cared about me and wasn't just using me and fucking Chad or whatever. But this is just sad. It would be hard to agree to something like that as that incel because you know it's all completely fake. There's only so much you can do for Merrick-type incels.

Didn't see that the link was to a movie lol. Point still stands.

They're trying to make it seem like an act of compassion. When in reality it's the opposite because he would have false hope thinking he could have a chance with a girl like her.

How would this interaction benefit me. Befriending a woman who has opposing views just because she's a woman?