Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To have kids you should need to be 25+ or take a course before.

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Almost all parents who have kids in teens or early 20s are morons who have no idea what they are doing, when I was born both of my parents were 19 and they had no clue how to raise a kid, I noticed the same thing with everyone I know who was born to young parents. To fix this you should need to be at least 25 to have kids or if you’re below that, take a course that shows you everything about raising the kid so they don’t end up like me.

wow! who would have thought? G E N I U S

You're not wrong.

In any event it seems the trend these days is to have kids at like 40, and if the kids don't turn out "special needs" genetically because the parents waited so long fucking around in life -- I mean, getting settled -- then the kids are "gifted" because they can be monied into schools that will say so.

The parents and children are regardless functionally illiterate. Age is increasingly irrelevant in this our era of indefinitely prolonged adolescence.

25-35
If you have kids after that they will be autistic/retarded/deformed

Women's eggs decline in quantity and quality as they age. Breeding after 25 is most often than not a bad idea.

Reproduction in general needs to be heavily regulated. Vast majority of people who breed are fucking stupid

There should be a government sanctioned IQ test or a course where you have to pass it in order to reproduce
An IQ test isn't enough. High IQ doesn't make you a good parent. I've seen men and women who literally couldn't read and write raise great people.

Something like a course then where you need to study in order to pass
I'd say best case scenario you'd need:
-an IQ test so the parents aren't retards and can understand the science behind raising a healthy kid
-a personality test so no psychos get to breed
-a financial inspection to make sure your kid won't starve
-if all of these check out, 1 to 3 courses every year of the kid's life to make sure they're not fucking up
If we applied these measures today, imagine how great society would be some 50 years from now

Unfortunely that would require people being considerate and putting in effort for something good which people dont have the capability to do
The hardest part would actually be to get foids to be responsible with their choices for the first time in their lives.
Were it to happen we wouldn't hear the end of it with protests for FeMaLe rEproDucTIon RiGhtS or whatever. It'd take state-enforced female oppression which is unthinkable in the 21st century West.

Men should be 38 y.o and women - 18 y.o.

My dad had me at 33, and he was still retarded.