Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel To gymcels: what weight should I go for

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★
I'm 5'8.5, an ectomorph and I want to gain weight. I am currently 155 lbs. What weight should I go for, I want maximum male performance for my height.

How much bodyfat do you have and ru gonna use roids?

No roids, 12%
Well then just start building muscle and gain a little bodyfat its very hard to build so much muscle that it inhibits your athletic performance without roids just gain as much muscle as you can

Well then just start building muscle and gain a little bodyfat its very hard to build so much muscle that it inhibits your athletic performance without roids just gain as much muscle as you can
Do nigger prison workouts work?

No weights, I want to become an incel bull
Yeah it works but it will be much slower than using weights since you cant raise the weight ur gonna need to do more and more reps and at some point it will become more of an endurance exercise

Yeah it works but it will be much slower than using weights since you cant raise the weight ur gonna need to do more and more reps and at some point it will become more of an endurance exercise
Alright then

start training and eating in surplus your genetics will decide how big you get