Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To German cels:

flamethrower GIF

(IN VIDEOGAME(

@Pancakecel look at this shit

I don’t believe it, and even if it’s true chad only

nigger i never got hit on by a woman in germany nor are they behaving any differently from what people describe on dating apps internationally
been inceling here for 12 years as a here born ethnicel

Germanfag here. The reason why men want to be approached is because femoids can overreact when you make a move. Just talking to them can lead to them screaming at you, dumping their drink on you, summoning a white knight or even call the cops.

No human rights for Germancels.

Germanfag here. The reason why men want to be approached is because femoids can overreact when you make a move. Just talking to them can lead to them screaming at you, dumping their drink on you, summoning a white knight or even call the cops.

happened to you before?
I've heard 1 such story but it was from a german pickup artist so I don't wanna take that at face value

Bruder sie will deinen Hahn!

happened to you before?
I've heard 1 such story but it was from a german pickup artist so I don't wanna take that at face value
Haha, yes. I got yelled at a few times and sometimes an unrelated white knight appeared out of nowhere to “defend” the femoid. I was really not rude or anything.

Haha, yes. I got yelled at a few times and sometimes an unrelated white knight appeared out of nowhere to “defend” the femoid. I was really not rude or anything.
at what kind of place was that?

at what kind of place was that?
Bars and nightclubs. It’s way worse in bars, because everybody will see/hear it and you can’t just walk away, unless you already paid for your drink.

Bars and nightclubs. It’s way worse in bars, because everybody will see/hear it and you can’t just walk away, unless you already paid for your drink.
I actually fear this happening to me
there's only 2 venues where there's a slight chance that I may enjoy the music. I tried approaching people at different tables to warm up socially and this waitress bitch threatened to kick me out unless I bought a drink even though I was just casually chatting with people for a brief while because she was under the impression that I made them uncomfortable
her explanation when I confronted her about it in retrospect was it was a family table and they usually want to be secluded and others from forums where I asked said it was also because I didn't buy anything yet.

Definitely buy a drink first. Men are seen as potentially dangerous, by roasties and other men. That makes it hard to find friends or a gf at bars.

I got in trouble for cold approaching. I would just talk to strangers and stuff, was trying to build a social life.

One time I got in serious trouble was when I didn’t even want to make a move, really. But I chatted up two femoids and my goal was to invite them to a college party. Before I could even explain, they made a scene and I had a bunch of white knights surrounding me, it was a nightmare.

no woman will ever come up to you in germany, even if you are HTN. its not like american culture of "introduce myself" and small talk. german women will not even risk making eye contact with you as an ethnic LOL, the face goes into the phone instantly or they turn away a bit.