Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL To fix Japan's low birth problem, gook professor tells japanese boomers to kill themselves

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
So since feminism has gone rampant in Japan, they have one of the lowest birth rates in the world

This is very big problem because if there are too few young people, there won't be anyone to take care of old people that can't do it themselves and and run functional economy so boomers could afford their retirement

So then this gook comes out with solution that old japanese people should kill themselves

I didn't research this any bit but it would be funny if he was chinese or korean:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1624795488057786373?t=fbIVmaw4Xh3YhxzcUwYSyA&s=19

lmao :feelskek:
japan is gonna be dysfuctional within the next decade:feelsPop:
it's gonna happen in the states as well

Based. Fuck boomers. Can’t wait till my grandparents and parents keel over.

His name is Yusuke Narita, so sounds like an ethnic Jap. This is just westerners dramatizing something they often encourage themselves because it comes from an “other”

His glasses
not based because hating oldfags is already popular, overdone, and retarded

Normally I’d say this is based but the old people are the only thing keeping Japan from being uncucked tbh

He's not wrong. I support sanctioned sucuide for boomers.

japan is gonna sink like the USS Johnston

:lul: :lul: :lul: Not sure if I agree with him but he sure has balls

Based. Boomers nuked society. They should fuck off to hell.

LOL boomer hate is always based

He is gigabsed

How does this solve the problem?

How does this solve the problem?
It solves the problem of not having too many boomers and not enough young people to support them
Stalxiqieuhsn

I could singlehandedly end japan's declining birthrate

Countries like Japan and South Korea better hope mass automation is in the somewhat near future. As it is they have a horrible work culture where you're expected to work like 60 hours a week...I can't imagine how bad it's going to be when labor shortages get even more extreme. And then of course there's the increased tax burden of having to support a large elderly retired population. Mass immigration is a non-starter in those countries so they can't count on that.

Looks like Japan is going to have another lost generation. At least they'll have access to cheap real estate outside of the big cities though.

Countries like Japan and South Korea better hope mass automation is in the somewhat near future. As it is they have a horrible work culture where you're expected to work like 60 hours a week...I can't imagine how bad it's going to be when labor shortages get even more extreme. And then of course there's the increased tax burden of having to support a large elderly retired population. Mass immigration is a non-starter in those countries so they can't count on that.

Looks like Japan is going to have another lost generation. At least they'll have access to cheap real estate outside of the big cities though.
imagine being a human being on planet earth

I could singlehandedly end japan's declining birthrate
Japan needs to make breeding camps with foreign sperm, otherwise they would just go extinct

Why are they against mass immigration? Is it racism?

Why are they against mass immigration? Is it racism?
That's certainly a part of it. Even mixed race (have japanese and half anything else) japanese who were born in Japan and lived there for their entire lives aren't considered "japanese" by most. But even full blooded japanese people aren't considered "japanese" if they grew up outside of Japan. Japan is one of those monocultural countries where there's a very specific "right" way of doing things and deviating from the norm even slightly on anything gets you ostracized.

I remember a guy on a forum I posted on many years ago who was born in japan, but grew up in America. He moved to Japan as an adult and was never able to assimilate. He ended up moving back to the states and he made a lot of posts speaking very negatively about Japan and his experiences there. He'd always go on these rants whenever some weeb said they wished they were japanese or lived in japan, lol.

Is Japanmaxxing legit or do the foids there have too high standards? Can I breed there as a manlet whitecel?

That's certainly a part of it. Even mixed race (have japanese and half anything else) japanese who were born in Japan and lived there for their entire lives aren't considered "japanese" by most. But even full blooded japanese people aren't considered "japanese" if they grew up outside of Japan. Japan is one of those monocultural countries where there's a very specific "right" way of doing things and deviating from the norm even slightly on anything gets you ostracized.

I remember a guy on a forum I posted on many years ago who was born in japan, but grew up in America. He moved to Japan as an adult and was never able to assimilate. He ended up moving back to the states and he made a lot of posts speaking very negatively about Japan and his experiences there. He'd always go on these rants whenever some weeb said they wished they were japanese or lived in japan, lol.
@highinhibition thoughts

It's too late. They will be a Chinese colony once big daddy USA fades into the distance