Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To find out what deceptive people (leftists, bluepillers, liberals) really think all you have to do is make them mad

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
You really don't need to know the fancy Jordan Peterson or Ben Shapiro logical fallacy or science of arguing bullshit

We all know leftists are fake and only putting on charade to appear better

When you manage to make them go from

this
2b2d8790 3c6a 11e7 8ee3 761f02c18070 image hires 204107

to this state

they will accidentally forget their tolerance and acceptance principle facade, along with their mission to judge person not by their cover, but by character. I'm not exagarating, it's exactly the same as enraging a 5 year old to get him to call you poopyhead.

When you do this successfully, you will see how much they hate men with small chin (Andrew Tate), short and balding men (Joe Rogan, Alex Jones), fatsos (entire neckbeardthings subreddit tbh), cuckolds (Sneako), retards (Adin Ross, Sneako) and niggers (Clarence Thomas)

Whenever you (as an inky) anger them they will very likely call you a faggot, or other likely scenarios is them abandoning the belief
that single and childless person is as just as valid and worthy of respects as person in a relationship

Few examples

"you will never find a girlfriend"
"thats will you're single"
"good that he won't get to reproduce"

Last edited:
"Um akschualle we're only making fun of Ben Shapiro's height and voice to point out the irony of him imposing gender norms on others while he doesn't fit them TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE"

ikr

what I've realised is people aren't people

they're just a bunch of beliefs in a bunch of bodies at a bunch of times

I'm an incel but if I was a woman being raped I would say no, maybe for the money I would accept it100% GET MAD WHORES