Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To fellow wagecels

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
How does it feel knowing that you spend all day wagecucking only for the government to take what you earned from each paycheck and give it to an ungrateful society that wishes you were dead? It fucking pisses me off and I feel like I should just quit my job and get social security disability because being incel should allow us to qualify for that.

How does it feel knowing that you spend all day wagecucking only for the government to take what you earned from each paycheck and give it to an ungrateful society that wishes you were dead? It fucking pisses me off and I feel like I should just quit my job and get social security disability because being incel should allow us to qualify for that.
Nothing I can do about it. I live in America, where we are at least taxes less than most other "first world" (JFL at Europe being "first world") countries.

Additionally, inceldom is not necessary a disability. Inceldom is caused by progressive politics and feminism, which has raised male standards so high, that it is unfeasable for us to get a women. Its has also inflated women's egos and disenfranchised men. I maintain that more than half of the users here would be fine if we had the morals and values of 1950s America.

then quit boyo or keep wage cucking kek kek kek

You think being an incel should be qualified as a disability kek.
Being so ugly and undesirable that no woman wants anything to do with me should be qualified as one imo

wagies on suicide watch

Dodge taxes with crypto as much as you can, for the rest not much to do

Dodge taxes with crypto as much as you can, for the rest not much to do
I was audited by the state of Ohio by doing this (it was unintentional). Do not recommend.