Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel To everyone who thinks they wouldn’t be Incels if they were born a century before. There were more chads

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Right now more guys look soy and low T. Even guys that were suppose to be High T chads are now pretty boy chads.

everyone is feminized

You would not be able to compete with the giga chads of last century

Don’t watch this video it’s pure suicide fuel i warned you

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

So you would also be higher T and less feminized.

Never even began....

so, what's left?

is one of those garbage tattooed women going to start talking how it's about nutrients and hormones in the water and shit? and brag about it since women aren't affected? in between two mouthfuls of dick?

lol just launch the nukes

so, what's left?

is one of those garbage tattooed women going to start talking how it's about nutrients and hormones in the water and shit? and brag about it since women aren't affected? in between two mouthfuls of dick?

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

so, what's left?

Nuke this gay planet already

They look better because it's in black and white and you can't see the imperfections on their faces, but obviously the low iq cumdumpsters ignore that, anything to trash modern men again right?

In 1910s Ireland men married their neighbours, I think the parents arranged the marriages but in a more casual manner, they weren't forced to marry.

Sloots gon sloot

Soy is in almost everything you eat. Even dairy and meat products contain hormones. All by design of course to destroy this world.

Then what if I was born in 1500 B.C.

Social media is melting roasties brains.

Faces seem to be getting more asymmetrical as time goes by. Wonder what's causing this.

Oh god that that video is pure suicidefuel oh god oh shit :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There were chads back then but it was easier to get girlfriends and wives cause more men were sent to wars and died. Probably that's why your fathers and grandfathers managed to ascend.

Maxillary recession only becomes more and more common

They look better because it's in black and white and you can't see the imperfections on their faces, but obviously the low iq cumdumpsters ignore that, anything to trash modern men again right?
sorry my friend, that right there is cope :feelsmusic:

depends of the race. I only see a lot of arab-med faced manlets arounds me.

This video triggered my ptsd

So? The hypergamy wasn't even close to being as bad as it is today. I could have easily had a wife if i was born a 100 years ago.

Thank you Jews for putting shit in the water and lowering average T

"Guys were so much better looking." Yeah well you cunts filled the water supply with estrogen from your whore pills. Also lol as if women didn't look better back then too.

That was brutal ngl
My cope fantasies of being a normie in the past is now gone
Yep, gonna rope soon

Right now more guys look soy and low T. Even guys that were suppose to be High T chads are now pretty boy chads.

everyone is feminized

You would not be able to compete with the giga chads of last century

The giga Chads of yesteryear! They were born in the wrong time to maximize their looks potential.

sorry my friend, that right there is cope :feelsmusic:

It's true though, there's no real reason why men "looked better" back then. You can talk about estrogen in modern water but that only affects you if you have high androgen receptor sensitivity, most Chads dont have that, so it doesn't affect them

@FrustratedWhiteMale

It's true though, there's no real reason why men "looked better" back then. You can talk about estrogen in modern water but that only affects you if you have high androgen receptor sensitivity, most Chads dont have that, so it doesn't affect them
everything is fucked, not just water

This but compare the women in the yearbook to the women now.