Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To ever ascend I would need to change everything about myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even if I did everything possible it wouldn't be a guarantee, but the effort needed is simply beyond my powers. I'm a guy who has spent every moment of his free time since he was a child laying in bed with a laptop. I could change a few things, but that wouldn't be nearly enough.

To ascend I would need to: 1. Physical stuff: fix baldness, fix fatness, fix weakness (narrow shoulders/wrists, gotta get some muscle), fix eyesight, fix acne (working on that). That's all the somewhat fixable stuff, the rest of my flaws are there to stay.
2. Mental: get some social skills, meet a lot of new people, get over my anxiety, get over my many mental illnesses - depression, avoidant personality etc...

All of this for a woman. It just doesn't motivate me enough. Not having a woman is making me miserable, but not miserable enough to make me fix all of this, which is impossible in the first place since I'm a lazy rotting mess with no willpower.

That's very similar to how I feel, the reward is not nearly worth the effort.

"Just chameleonmaxx bro
Just put on a mask bro
Just suppress everything bro"

My sister once told me that girls can "smell desperation" How are we supposed to overcome that? That's my first question.

My sister once told me that girls can "smell desperation" How are we supposed to overcome that? That's my first question.
Nobody beats their top of the line personality detectors.

Not only that, but you would have to lie about your life experiences. It’s impossible to carry on a relationship when you have been socially isolated (unless you’re a foid/chad.) People talk about their life experiences, and they expect you to be able to relate. You can’t just keep saying, “I wouldn’t know, I’ve never had that experience.”

The only other option is to create this web of lies. We probably all know people who do this. It makes me think of the movie Total Recall, where false memories are implanted. Virtually all my memories from the last say fifteen years are me sitting in my room.

Is it possible for one to isolate themself in a room for years and then all the sudden enter into a relationship? I would argue yes it is, but not for ugly males. An ugly male can ascend only if they have resources to help them, which also include social resources (a core group of friends, etc.) I literally have no social resources at this point. On the rare occasion where a foid will deal with me, it’s either to use me for tangible resources or to use me as a sounding board for venting her frustrations.

Yes that’s a perfect way to put it.

I feel simillar to you :feelsbadman:.

As for the social, "meet a lot of new people" part, I tried it for many years with no success other than deception.
I've seen many therapists, none helped me.

Not only that, but you would have to lie about your life experiences. It’s impossible to carry on a relationship when you have been socially isolated (unless you’re a foid/chad.) People talk about their life experiences, and they expect you to be able to relate. You can’t just keep saying, “I wouldn’t know, I’ve never had that experience.”

The only other option is to create this web of lies. We probably all know people who do this. It makes me think of the movie Total Recall, where false memories are implanted. Virtually all my memories from the last say fifteen years are me sitting in my room.
I'm too honest to lie, even when I try, people see it. I would have to work a lot to achieve it, and as I have too little esteem in me, foids don't trust you even if you don't lie.

even if u fixed all that u still will most likely not be good enough for a foid

The worst part is that even if you were to do all of those things, there's no guarantee whatsoever it would work. When you think about it, it just doesn't seem worth it.