Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope To cope with my inceldom, I decided to look back at some funny ass online memories from when I was 11/12.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
When i was 11 or 12, i was just some adolescent boy who, despite being attracted to foids, didn't get bothered much by inceldom, and thus could enjoy life without relationships/sex.

this is my perfect cope: looking back to those days, 2009.

here's a troll on youtube back then. his name was POKEMONSUCKSBIGCOCK. in 2009, he was trolling people all the time. i was less into Pokemon at the time and more into other nintendo stuff (after 4th grade i lost interest in pokemon) and he was trolling pokemon fans. His first account was suspended in early 2009 but returned with his 2nd one in march called POKEMONSUCKSBlGCOCK (lower case L in BIG) and then that one got suspended, then he began to hate sonic so he changed to SONICSUCKSBIGCOCK then that got suspended so he returned as POKEMONSUCKSBIIGCOCK in july 2009 and after that was suspended he returned as P0KEMONSUCKSBIGCOCK, his last account, which got suspended on November 17, 2009 like 15 min after I reported it for the lulz.

i didn't really get noticed by PSBC (PokemonSucksBigCock) until he was called POKEMONSUCKSBIIGCOCK. at that point he hated me, but when he returned as P0KEMONSUCKSBIGCOCK in august i had a new account and sent him PMs being nice to him and he and I had good conversations. he was the lulziest. he said he was planning on murdering Satoshi tajiri (creator of pokemon) and later said he traveled to japan and murdered satoshi. there was also this stacy on there named rosecerisefleur who had a boyfriend and PSBC claimed to kidnap Rosecerisefleur one time

then there was also wiisuckslol and SONICHATERSONICSUCK1 (aka SONICSBLOODYVAGINA). SONICHATERSONICSUCK1 had another channel called FUCKYOUDEOXYSPRIME and I and two other people spammed the shit out of that channel when he stopped using it, typing 1,000 spam comments. LOL

web archive screenshots:

internet in the early 2000s had soul.

internet in the early 2000s had soul.
internet from a decade ago (2000s) was the best. we didn't have SJWs or political correctness or annoying mock subreddits like IT. and trolls back then were actually funny

internet from a decade ago (2000s) was the best. we didn't have SJWs or political correctness or annoying mock subreddits like IT. and trolls back then were actually funny
and it wasn't corporate domain yet, and most people didn't have easy access to the internet. Dial up internet kept it safe from the normalfag hordes. And then smartphones, SJW, ironic culture and corporate takeover happened

and it wasn't corporate domain yet, and most people didn't have easy access to the internet. Dial up internet kept it safe from the normalfag hordes. And then smartphones, SJW, ironic culture and corporate takeover happened
and youtube had a yellow subscribe button, a rating system, top comments didn't exist and thus people in the comments were being themselves instead of trying to type whatever gets them a bunch of thumbs up, you could make your channel any color you want, etc. and people on yt usually communicated by commenting on each other's channels back then. nowadays, people will be lucky to get even one channel comment

and youtube had a yellow subscribe button, a rating system, top comments didn't exist and thus people in the comments were being themselves instead of trying to type whatever gets them a bunch of thumbs up, you could make your channel any color you want, etc. and people on yt usually communicated by commenting on each other's channels back then. nowadays, people will be lucky to get even one channel comment
the search and display algorithm and the demonetisation policy killed creativity and the incentive for any random person to just make their own content. No more sfm and ytp and earrape. Now its all walkthroughs and sanitised commercials. I understand how boomers felt about TV.

the search and display algorithm and the demonetisation policy killed creativity and the incentive for any random person to just make their own content. No more sfm and ytp and earrape. Now its all walkthroughs and sanitised commercials. I understand how boomers felt about TV.
most of today's cyberbullies are just SJWs who get offended by everything and they all would've been victims of cyberbullying if they used the internet 10 years ago when cyberbullies were funny ass trolls

Plus the thing is a dictatorship now. Everything gets censored. Females have invaded the place too. No real communication left. I am still somewhat friends with some people I got to know over YouTube before 2010. now it’s impossible to get to know people through YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back