Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy To Catch A Predator is the most potent ragefuel

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
A show all about innocent incels getting framed, shamed and jailed. JFL @ interacting with anyone as a truecel.

na dude they were going to adulter, a lot of them are even married and have kids almost none are incels.

not incels. they deserve the proper Shar'i punishment, execution by stoning.

fakecel thread.

na dude they were going to adulter, a lot of them are even married and have kids almost none are incels.

not incels. they deserve the proper Shar'i punishment, execution by stoning.

fakecel thread.
Cope. The married ones are former incel betabuxxes whi get cheated on by their roastie wives with young chads.

Cope. The married ones are former incel betabuxxes whi get cheated on by their roastie wives with young chads.
still not incel therefore not our allies

Sting operations like that should be illegal. They literally push somebody to commit a crime they normally wouldn't by using very luring temptation tactics.

Sting operations like that should be illegal. They literally push somebody to commit a crime they normally wouldn't by using very luring temptation tactics.
Fucking this. They only pick ugly males as well. The directors of the show need to have their throats slit.

chris hansen should be executed

I always got a kick out of the real sweaty ones. Chris Hansen did nothing wrong.

That's why I interact with human beings as little as possible, one wrong move and I could be in jail, jfl. Can't even LDARmaxx in peace.

That's why I interact with human beings as little as possible, one wrong move and I could be in jail, jfl. Can't even LDARmaxx in peace.
We walk on a thin rope everytime we go outside. There is no room for a mistake for us.

for the record, chris hansen adultered by cheating on his wife. and people LOVE him.

they all need to be sent to the Shar'i courts.

free all pedocels. they just want a cute jb girlfriend how can you blame them

A show all about innocent incels getting framed, shamed and jailed. JFL @ interacting with anyone as a truecel.
In law school the terms called entrapment. The shows arguably illegal