Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To Become incel after ascension

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
Could someone explain this please? Is it possible to become an incel or to be an incel after ascension?

for example a horrific fire destroys your looks therefore your effectively reduced to inceldom? However consider the possibility that before the fire you already ascended. Could someone explain the possibilities please?

Last edited:
And I always thought that

I know how you feel…

It was all so strange and wonderful

If that happens then this isn't the place for someone like that since they had a gf before and had sex.

The forum rules currently say yes, this is possible.

yes its possible, a common example is you having lots of money so a gold digging whore uses you and takes all your money or divorce rapes you and you end up broke and because the only way for you to get a foid is through money and its all gone so you become an incel

Even if it's technically possible that guy can fuck off to another forum.

yes its possible, a common example is you having lots of money so a gold digging whore uses you and takes all your money or divorce rapes you and you end up broke and because the only way for you to get a foid is through money and its all gone so you become an incel
Here’s my problem, how can you define someone as an incel after they have found genuine attraction from the opposite sex?
Could you explain that please?

Here’s my problem, how can you define someone as an incel after they have found genuine attraction from the opposite sex?
Could you explain that please?
well in my example the opposite sex was faking it, she wasnt attracted to him but to the money and once she had it, he was thrown away thereby becoming an incel

well in my example the opposite sex was faking it, she wasnt attracted to him but to the money and once she had it, he was thrown away thereby becoming an incel
Very true. So, my belief is now that someone can become incel after a similar case or ascension. however; I think there are different degrees of inceldom. Maybe there could be a term for an incel who has ascended and returned.

then hes betabuxx not incel