Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To be surrounded by women but have no social status, is to be a nerd in school.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
So what is it to have lots of social status, but not be able to find any women? No women in your social periphery, where you have status?

if you have social status you'll be able to go out to where foids are. Literally just go to a party.

met my fellow classmates after half a year, only saw them because I had an exam, all mogged me to oblivion and socialized while I was background noise

met my fellow classmates after half a year, only saw them because I had an exam, all mogged me to oblivion and socialized while I was background noise
Technicallargeoperatingchinchilla f231c2 8180795

if you have social status you'll be able to go out to where foids are. Literally just go to a party.

I think you misunderstand. Social status where? I'm talking about having social status in a place where there are no women to impress.