Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To be fair....

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
You have to have a very high IQ to understand r/IncelTears. The salt is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the threads will go over a typical redditor’s head. There’s also their closeted inceldom, which is deftly woven into their obession with incels- their personal lives draw heavily from Elliot Rodger's Manifesto, for instance. The users understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of their virtue signaling, to realise that they’re not just obsessed losers- they say something deep about LANDWHALES. As a consequence people who dislike IncelTears truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the landwhale of the day saying "Women also can be incels" which itself is a cryptic reference to their failure to fuck a top high status male but being forced to fuck a sub-8. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Board_gaming’s genius wit unfolds itself on their pc screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a BlackOps2cel's tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for my sub-3 landwhale girlfriend eyes only- and even then i have to demonstrate her i can be a beta wagecuck (preferably gay) beforehand so she can let me lick her feet, but not sex of course. Nothin personnel kid

Bad thread, but fuck Inceltears.