Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment To anyone who is suicidal: what would you do if you were starving to death and you were unable to find food?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
It's funny how in our modern society, at least in the first world and those who have the opportunity to earn enough income, we can easily satisfy our basic needs and we don't have to put serious effort into getting food or water. Yet despite modern life allowing us to live without having to hunt or fight for our lives we are so demoralized that many of us would rather kill ourselves. But what if those same suicidal people were put into a life or death situation? Would they just give up or would they fight with whatever they have left to keep themselves alive?

I would guess that if a person was about to face imminent starvation and were holding onto their last thread, they would just rather kill themselves immediately rather than go through the slow and agonizing process of starving to death.

But lets say you don't kill yourself and use your time in the hope of finding food so that you don't die. Would you eventually keep trying to live despite slowly dying, now that your body will do whatever it takes to get food? Or would you just give up and let yourself perish?

I don't want to die, so I'll use my time to find food or die trying tbh.

It's not like you can fight against your body's urge to satisfy its needs.

steal food but id offf myself for less so idk :feelsmage:

I'd starve to death no matter how long it takes. One of my possible suicide plans is to buy a jeep and drive out to the middle of nowhere without a cell phone until gas runs out.
It's not like you can fight against your body's urge to satisfy its needs.
I can. I don't even think it would be a fight - could do it easily.

I'd starve to death no matter how long it takes. One of my possible suicide plans is to buy a jeep and drive out to the middle of nowhere without a cell phone until gas runs out.
But what's the point of driving out to the desert? Is it just to enjoy the view.

I might handle starvation, but I wouldn't handle dehydration and heat. You'll probably die a lot faster though, it takes at least a month or more without food to die.
I can. I don't even think it would be a fight - could do it easily.
How would you feel if other people cannibalize your corpse in a starvation situation for their own survival despite those normies being ungrateful?

It's funny you posted this because there was a time in my life when I was out of bed for an hour a day just to eat, drink water, shower, then go back to bed.

I wasn't living, but I was keeping myself alive.

So long as you're alive, you have a chance at finding the truth of what is making you miserable. You'll know when you've found the truth when you can use it to become happy. And I'm not in the best place right now, but way better than I was. The truth that I was looking for was that I was abused as a kid by my family and school and this disabled me from doing as well as I wanted academically and socially.

Considering that I pretty much feel like I'm struggling to survive I wouldn't do well in post apo environment.
Also 1v1 power won't matter. Social status will determine ones survival.

If you kill yourself ritualisticly you'll become a pagan god

I'm not actively suicidal yet but I don't wanna starve to death while my guts are digesting itself, I would want to commit suicide in the most painless way possible

I would try to find beer, weed, and edibles to make my exit from this hell a little less painful. :feelsjuice: