Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To anti-gymcels

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
We already have been cursed with a shitty face.

You want us to have a skinnyfat cuckbody as well ? At least let us enjoy a decent looking body, you fat bastards.

Get the fuck out of here !

#teamgymcel
#doyouevenlift

Enjoy all you want, just don't give incels false hope. No one is incel because they lack muscles.

There is nuffin wrong with it tbh. Ignore them.

Just do whatever makes you feel happy tbh

gymceling is fine as long as you don't think it'll get you girls

Imho you're one of the chillest users in here. Does this not translate to IRL, autism-wise ?
Thanks, bro.

Yeah I’m pretty chill to hang with but I’m also really awkward.

Yeah, grow up anti-gymcels

No one is incel because they lack muscles.

EXD9l_IAIr9zMS3EBOs0bpT9UeRW6JHFhlHXUvTdhIA.jpg

- Rat face
- Horrible hair
- Pob ears
pob_uk.jpg

- Wide endormorphic hips and narrow shoulders

After hours and hours, nay YEARS, of agonising pain, steroid abuse, permanently damaged irreplaceable internal organs.

Oh and his girlfriend will be a hambeast at best.

Don't let this be you pro gym-cels.

Last edited:
I was fit and still didn't get anything even trying.

Working out is too much work and dedication for something that barely gives you any advantage in the modern world.

have fun attracting other faggots. have fun counting macros and worrying about micronutrients. have fun spending money on supplements when chad slams a 6 pack with the boys after a lift sesh. have getting mogged by skinny chads who slam pussy instead of weights. have fun buddy boyo.

I'm gymcelling but for the purpose of getting more respect from fellow men and for self-improvement.

High IQ.

"There is no gym for your face man" yes but for the rest of your body. Its a great cope if you have something else to look at in the mirror.

High IQ.

"There is no gym for your face man" yes but for the rest of your body. Its a great cope if you have something else to look at in the mirror.
It’s pretty fun to do tbh. You can lose motivation and just LDAR instead though..

i would rather be ugly and lean than fat and ugly ngl

only tall chads that go to gym are attractive to females. bones is all that matters. its like putting lipstick on a pig.

The only people that lift weights are people that still cope and think that if they get a good enough body girls will like them, or tallfags that do to being tall will get respect from people even if their face is ugly if they have a good body. There is no way that picking a weight up and putting it down while causing your body pain is fun. The only other people I recommend lifting weights to is skeletor males that got their garbage genetics from their planklet moms. In that case you will have to gymcel to not look like a scrawny subhuman since you don't store fat in your upper body.

literally no reason to gymcel as an incel
what is abs going to do for you? maybe have faggots try and suck your dick
longer life? yea like it is a pro to live longer without sex all your life

I was fit and still didn't get anything even trying.

Working out is too much work and dedication for something that barely gives you any advantage in the modern world.

There is no way that picking a weight up and putting it down while causing your body pain is fun.
There's something mentally rewarding in results following effort. You may try to "learn game" and approach hundreds of foids and get nothing from it. You may polish your resume and apply to hundreds of jobs and get nothing. But if you lift and eat right, you will get stronger and your body will improve. That improvement will be pretty much useless for any practical purposes (doesn't even help with moving furniture nearly as much as I'd thought it would), but at least there's a mental reward from applying effort and getting expected results.
Oh and guys will respect you more, at least at first until they realize you're harmless when they'll compensate for the earlier respect with disrespect plus interest.

gymceling is fine as long as you don't think it'll get you girls
This, so many people started the gym around 2011 when zyzz was popular and they thought when they get shredded they will have foids throw themselves at them but I'm sure they were surprised when they found out only other guys were admiring them

I am not fat just twig

I don’t think gymcel will fix inceldom. So if that’s the reason you’re doing it then I wouldn’t recommend it. If you’re like me and hate white knight cucks and do it to be able to destroy them in a fight then Hell Yeah!