Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all youngcels here: here's what's waiting for you, from an oldcel.

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
> Past the age of 20, your brain will gradually accept that you will never experience youthful sexual hedonism or 6+ women in your life. It also gradually accepts your virginity as a fixed parameter, an unfortunate but inescapable fact with no foreseen solution. The resulting suffering disappears completely at some point, usually at 25, your brain having accepted the absence of straightforward solution.

> Regarding oneitises: with time, the relapses become less frequent, and finally disappear altogether. I am now fully unable to develop oneitises. When my eyes stumble upon a beautiful girl, I don't feel anything except a very mild annoyance.

> With time, status becomes ever more important if you are in the 4 to 8 range. If you're a high school dropout, but in the 4 to 8 range, you should consider getting your ass back to diploma mills asap. The bluepill advice about no girl wanting a bum will become accurate, that is, for average men. Chads can still have great success if unemployed and lazy, of course.

> In the same vein, foreign dating / sugardaddy game will become an ever more interesting option in your mind. Basically, the older you get, the more you lower your standards and think creatively to game the system.

> Wageslaving and household chores will begin to consume your life, and become a bigger annoyance than virginity.

> Your mental health will improve progressively if you age gracefully, that is, if you effectively become a semi-volcel with a rich intellectual life. On the other hand, if you retain a consuming obsession for hooking up, dating, or "passing your genes", you're in big trouble. What is waiting for you is the vodka bottle, the asylum or the rope. So please do away asap with these objectively absurd wishes of sex and reproduction.

> To age gracefully, you need to have hobbies you genuinely enjoy, read books, watch movies, get an interest in history and philosophy, and do heavy physical exercise at least two times a week.

Last edited:
It started off strong than devolved into something out of TRP.

Regarding oneitises: with time, the relapses become less frequent, and finally disappear altogether. I am now fully unable to develop oneitises. When my eyes stumble upon a beautiful girl, I don't feel anything except a very mild annoyance.
That's where I currently am. Can't wait to lose my dignity and my standards lol

As a kike who embraces degeneracy and democratic ideals, you deserve this.

To age gracefully, you need to have hobbies you genuinely enjoy, read books, watch movies, get an interest in history and philosophy, and do heavy physical exercise at least two times a week.
I already do all these things, but I'm young and depressed. There's no hope in artificial paradises. Even intellectual pursuit is an artificial paradise of its own kind.

Fuck.....that....shit

I need some girls to spread their legs for me in the next 12months or it’s oveover for me. The thought of finishing uni without fucking one of these promiscuous sluts is driving me nuts.

A semi-volcel, interest in history, rich intellectual life?

OP do you actually look anything like profile pic?

If so, my condolences my friend, it was much, MUCH harder to be a mentalcel 20 years ago
I know

sounds shit lol

Jumping-Off-a-Cliff-Reaction-Gif.gif

I'm just waiting to turn 35 so I can suicide, I fucking hate everyone including my family.

I'm 21 but I already can see the effect. When I was a teencel I had oneitis all the fucking time, now they're rare, but still happen (sadly).

Good to see it gets a little better with time thought, l'm interested in all sorts of subjects and keeping myself intelectually satisfied is not really a problem.

There are plenty of oldercels who say it only gets worse.

These are the types who cling to their sex obsession, thinking the more you desire something, the more you get it, when actually the opposite principle rules most of life. It only gets better if you have the mental qualities to become a semi-volcel.

If you can read books and like reading books, then you're off to a good start- the ability to immerse yourself in imaginary worlds is a prerequisite.

You are 25 right? I don't see how different my life will be in 5 years. I pretty much feel the same I was when I was 15

> Wageslaving and household chores will begin to consume your life, and become a bigger annoyance than virginity.
19 approaching 20 and I can already feel this. School and work is a fucking hell. I barely have time to LDAR in peace. I always have something due or somewhere to go. I can't imagine having to worry about full on bills.

25 aint oldcel

35-40yo KHHVs should be giving that advice

It is different for everybody. Take Isaac Newton and Tesla for instance. Both sexless but they still managed to live meaningful lives.

Im 36 and I agree for the most part. I am unable to develop feelings for a femoid at this time. I am only interested in femoids as a piece of fuckmeat.

i wish i could stay young forever, but i could also have money and make my own decisions at the same time.

yeah, I'm just tired at this point. Turning 25 in a couple weeks and I'm realizing that there's nothing left for me. I felt a real sense of urgency over the past year... spent a lot of money on clothes, going out, drinking/partying, trying to make up for lost time. I tried to statusmaxx and build a social circle. I saved up to fuck prostitutes this summer in case things didn't work out. And suddenly I don't care about any of it.

This is what awaits me
IMG 1970