Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious to all the wagiecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
how bad is it? my father knew a guy and got me an interview and somehow got the job even though I was nervous and barely spoke. It is part time and I have to deal with people face to face, it is a sales associate job so im gonna be at the cashier and stocking etc. I would rather rot but the money is decent and I can maybe buy some copes. will it be torture?

It is not bad if you are in a mostly male company. Depending on the job, say goodbye to any of your free time. Also don't do unpaid overtime, don't answer your phone after work, you have to show your boss you are not a pushover. You are there to do a job and get paid, not socialize/do your boss favors.

I will start wageslaving next year
Cant wait for it tbh :feelstastyman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

how bad is it? my father knew a guy and got me an interview and somehow got the job even though I was nervous and barely spoke. It is part time and I have to deal with people face to face, it is a sales associate job so im gonna be at the cashier and stocking etc. I would rather rot but the money is decent and I can maybe buy some copes. will it be torture?
It's hell on Earth. Get out of it however you can once this casual job is done in future.
You are almost going to want to die. When I say almost, it's because you'll be so exhausted when you get home that you won't be able to think about it fully.

It's hell on Earth. Get out of it however you can once this casual job is done in future.
You are almost going to want to die. When I say almost, it's because you'll be so exhausted when you get home that you won't be able to think about it fully.
if you had no choice but to wageslave, would you just endure it or would you rope?

if you had no choice but to wageslave, would you just endure it or would you rope?
I'm honestly not sure, I only wageslaved for a month. I'm a pussy so I wouldn't kys myself right after it was announced I'd wagecuck forever.
I assume I would reach a breaking point, because I did have little spergouts when I wageslaved. What happens at that point is anyone's guess. I had really dumb fantasies about going innawoods, roping and going postal while wageing and ended up just not going at the end of it without speaking to anyone once I'd earned enough money to fuck off. I'm not NT so I really can't stomach the torture like a lot of you here can without eventually breaking down.

Last edited:
I'm honestly not sure, I only wageslaved for a month. I'm a pussy so I wouldn't kys myself right after it was announced I'd wagecuck forever.
I assume I would reach a breaking point, because I did have little spergouts when I wageslaved. What happens at that point is anyone's guess. I had really dumb fantasies about going innawoods, roping and going postal while wageing. I'm not NT so I really can't stomach the torture like a lot of you here can without eventually breaking down.
Fuck, I am not NT either and if I don't wageslave I will starve, my family has no significant property and I have no potential sources of income
I guess I'll decide when the time comes :feelsrope:

Fuck, I am not NT either and if I don't wageslave I will starve, my family has no significant property and I have no potential sources of income
I guess I'll decide when the time comes :feelsrope:
Don't get a job in anything to do with sales. It will drive you up the wall.

I don't think I'll get to choose, I'll take what I can get :feelsrope:
Let's hope you don't get sales.
I definitely feel you, this time of year is shit for job hunting

Its not thaaat bad if u are in good team and stuff but if u get moged every second it gets ur ur head :feelstrash::feelsrope: