Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To all the LGBTQ+ people lurking

...Okay, if you actually think this, I give up. It takes a certain level of skill to explain concepts to sufficiently impaired people like yourself, a level of skill I don't have
You sound like a fat fuck libtard getting triggered about everything

and that was some a-grade whiteknighting like some of them "i'm not like the other incels" people over on reddit. i know for a fact that any truly straight man whom is OK with gays simply hasn't interacted with them enough to start to dislike them. i know this from my own experience.
@ScornedStoic thats true man,i have interracted with fags and all of them,no matter how they behave when they first meet you,have the trait of a 'bad bitch personality',literally gays tend to be tons of judgemental to ugly guys no mercy for fags bro

This is anecdotal argument. I can do it too, look ma, no hands:
i know for a fact that any truly straight man whom isn't OK with gays simply hasn't interacted with them enough to get to know them. i know this from my own experience.
Are pride parades not enough experience.
Any time i've met a fag he's been obnoxious and annoying.

That's ironic, as your comments are the only ones that appear to be triggered. None of the other commenters disagreeing with me nor my own look even half as triggered as you. Rent free.
im just keking :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

same tbh.He's really heated rn

Based and high IQ thread. Really warms my heart to see my brothers are anti-degenerate. :blackpill::feelsokman:
Fuck the alphabet people, though, seriously.

thats some epic ownage
Like... are you for real? Jesus Christ. YIKES. My sweet summer child. How do you even function in daily life?

i know for a fact that any truly straight man whom isn't OK with gays simply hasn't interacted with them enough to get to know them. i know this from my own experience.

That's ironic, as your comments are the only ones that appear to be triggered. None of the other commenters disagreeing with me nor my own look even half as triggered as you. Rent free.
R u gai!

it is not at all simply "anecdotal". look at any place mainly populated by involuntarily celibates which allows gays inside (r9k would be the primo example) and see how the gays act. like predators. proselytising, killing the community by attention whoring endlessly. they are just as annoying and attention whore-y as females, if not more so. they are horrific lookists and see desperate virgins as prey, which i for one am, so of course i will hate them.

as i've said, you are quite obviously a newbie to these sort of communities and have not had the chance to interact with these trash nearly as much as i have, so it is no wonder that you fall for the garbage the media and etc. push down your throat.

Yeah, not being a blind partisan is so cringe.
As a teenager i used to be an edgy liberal who was deluded by certain media and people into believing in some utopia where everyone should have rights to do whatever they want. When it came to gays i fell for the love and rights meme which they were tactically spreading around normie circles to get them on their side which is succeeding since normies can be influenced by pretty much anything. Then i grew up and realized that gays and their lobby are one of the strongest pillars in today's warped culture and they are affecting every pore of society, if you give them a finger they will take a whole hand. Not only are they power hungry and want to ruin family unit and society with moral decency and dignity which they pretty much did, they indoctrinate and sexualize youth, they posses and spread most of diseases despite being overwhelming minority, they have billion partners, they are producers of the most deranged fetishes, they are frustrated animals with primal urges, they are overwhelmingly far left, they are pedophiles, gay couples have biggest rates of child sexual, physical, psychical abuse and neglect, they pushed the culture that effectively led to sexual liberation, bisexualism, transgenderism, genders theory, kids being put on puberty blockers at age of 7, drag kids at age of 8 twerking to naked men, men in drags reading books to toddlers, etc. Why were normal and dignified values spiraling down since 60s when hippies were "coincidentally" introduced, who were their age target and what did they stand for? Do i need to be more insightful and go further? Now i know that you already have a prepared response of some based cuckservative magapede you know who takes it in the pooper but he loves capitalism and guns so he must be based but frankly i don't care my point still stands and decades of recent social decay show that. It is an embarrassment to see what modern "conservative" movement has became, what did it exactly conserve? You care more what progressives will think or label you with so you shit on the dogma and movement and that's what they want, they want you to be bunch of docile and spineless cowards so they could continue to set societal norms and influence public and culture while you are desperately trying to show how you are tolerant and how liberals are the real racists or whatever. Decade ago marriage between man and woman was a sacred conservative value but now it is completely fine to have attention whoring gay "conservatives" on stage telling young people how homosexuality is great western civilization trait that should be protected. You are not conservatives, you are progressives who lag 10 years behind, conservatism is not about economy anymore it is about social issues and young men are getting more and more pissed at the establishment trying to present itself as "conservative" and people who are trying to sell them destruction, moral decadency and everything their forefathers and ancestors stood against, you don't cherish tradition, morals or conservatism, you cherish money and that's why in 20 years we will see the talks from conservatives about how pedophilia is a sacred conservative value when progressives legalize that too.

Last edited:
As a teenager i used to be an edgy liberal who was deluded by certain media and people into believing in some utopia where everyone should have rights to do whatever they want. When it came to gays i fell for the love and rights meme which they were tactically spreading around normie circles to get them on their side which is succeeding since normies can be influenced by pretty much anything. Then i grew up and realized that gays and their lobby are one of the strongest pillars in today's warped culture and they are affecting every pore of society, if you give them a finger they will take a whole hand. Not only are they power hungry and want to ruin family unit and society with moral decency and dignity which they pretty much did, they indoctrinate youth, they posses and spread most of diseases despite being overwhelming minority, they have billion partners, they are producers of the most deranged fetishes, they are frustrated animals with primal urges, they are overwhelmingly far left, they are pedophiles, gay couples have biggest rates of child sexual, physical, psychical abuse and neglect, they pushed the culture that effectively led to sexual liberation, bisexualism, transgenderism, genders theory, kids being put on puberty blockers at age of 7, drag kids at age of 8 twerking to naked men, men in drags reading books to toddlers, etc. Why were normal and dignified values spiraling down since 60s when hippies were "coincidentally" introduced, who were their age target and what did they stand for? Do i need to be more insightful and go further? Now i know that you already have a prepared response of some based cuckservative magapede you know who takes it in the pooper but he loves capitalism and guns so he must be based but frankly i don't care my point still stands and decades of recent social decay show that. It is an embarrassment to see what modern "conservative" movement has became, what did it exactly conserve? You care more what progressives will think or label you with so you shit on the dogma and movement and that's what they want, they want you to be bunch of docile and spineless cowards so they could continue to set societal norms and influence public and culture while you are desperately trying to show how you are tolerant and how liberals are the real racists or whatever. Decade ago marriage between man and woman was a sacred conservative value but now it is completely fine to have attention whoring gay "conservatives" on stage telling young people how homosexuality is great western civilization trait that should be protected. You are not conservatives, you are progressives who lag 10 years behind, conservatism is not about economy anymore it is about social issues and young men are getting more and more pissed at the establishment trying to present itself as "conservative" and people who are trying to sell them destruction, moral decadency and everything their forefathers and ancestors stood against, you don't cherish tradition, morals or conservatism, you cherish money and that's why in 20 years we will see the talks from conservatives about how pedophilia is a sacred conservative value when progressives legalize that too.
Their words are exaggerated and aggressive, but the sentiment is true. It's the despise for degeneracy, the sick things we are forced to see and hear everyday.

Gays/"trans" are sodomites, mentally ill degenerates. They are going to Hell surely, their souls are already lost.
They could, however, lessen their burden. If they came forth and spoke against the degeneracy of the "LGBT community" of today.

Speak against the "gender/trans" madness, speak against the sexualization of children, speak against female rights.
But instead of condemning such attacks against decency and morality, they encourage it, they champion it, or they remain in silence letting it
happen. And thus they become part of the degeneracy that poisons our civilization in its deathbed.

They are letting themselves be manipulated by the Left, subscribing to their "Victim Narrative". Hiding their promiscuous and filthy behavior under the blanket of false victimhood.

The Left preaches that everybody is a victim of white males: women become victims, blacks become victims, ethnics/"minorities" become victims, gays/pedophiles/sodomites become victims, criminals too are the victims of society.

And the solution, to avenge all those victims? To vote for them, to give them money and power of course!
Just another ((J)) plot. Just another plan to get those shiny shekels. Greed and Sexual depravity, hand in hand.

Degenerates like them belong on a cross, burning.
High IQ

Trannies are sluts with lower IQ.

When the culture war starts I'll take special care to cut the trannies alive like in the liveleak videos.

As a teenager i used to be an edgy liberal who was deluded by certain media and people into believing in some utopia where everyone should have rights to do whatever they want. When it came to gays i fell for the love and rights meme which they were tactically spreading around normie circles to get them on their side which is succeeding since normies can be influenced by pretty much anything. Then i grew up and realized that gays and their lobby are one of the strongest pillars in today's warped culture and they are affecting every pore of society, if you give them a finger they will take a whole hand. Not only are they power hungry and want to ruin family unit and society with moral decency and dignity which they pretty much did, they indoctrinate and sexualize youth, they posses and spread most of diseases despite being overwhelming minority, they have billion partners, they are producers of the most deranged fetishes, they are frustrated animals with primal urges, they are overwhelmingly far left, they are pedophiles, gay couples have biggest rates of child sexual, physical, psychical abuse and neglect, they pushed the culture that effectively led to sexual liberation, bisexualism, transgenderism, genders theory, kids being put on puberty blockers at age of 7, drag kids at age of 8 twerking to naked men, men in drags reading books to toddlers, etc. Why were normal and dignified values spiraling down since 60s when hippies were "coincidentally" introduced, who were their age target and what did they stand for? Do i need to be more insightful and go further? Now i know that you already have a prepared response of some based cuckservative magapede you know who takes it in the pooper but he loves capitalism and guns so he must be based but frankly i don't care my point still stands and decades of recent social decay show that. It is an embarrassment to see what modern "conservative" movement has became, what did it exactly conserve? You care more what progressives will think or label you with so you shit on the dogma and movement and that's what they want, they want you to be bunch of docile and spineless cowards so they could continue to set societal norms and influence public and culture while you are desperately trying to show how you are tolerant and how liberals are the real racists or whatever. Decade ago marriage between man and woman was a sacred conservative value but now it is completely fine to have attention whoring gay "conservatives" on stage telling young people how homosexuality is great western civilization trait that should be protected. You are not conservatives, you are progressives who lag 10 years behind, conservatism is not about economy anymore it is about social issues and young men are getting more and more pissed at the establishment trying to present itself as "conservative" and people who are trying to sell them destruction, moral decadency and everything their forefathers and ancestors stood against, you don't cherish tradition, morals or conservatism, you cherish money and that's why in 20 years we will see the talks from conservatives about how pedophilia is a sacred conservative value when progressives legalize that too.
honestly you got a point conservatism isn't really even conservative at this point,it's conserving something that wasn't conservative to begin with.
Homosexuality is gay tbh
That's some deep shit man

It by definition was an anecdotal argument. That's not debatable.

This is the problem with your thinking. We're incels so we primarily dwell in incel spaces, which are both natural spaces of anger for obvious reasons, and also targets for infiltrators of every malicious kind. Step outside those spaces and people are less homogeneous (no pun intended). I've met plenty of gay people, both openly gay and ones who have confided to me. Some are the way you describe, predatory and terrible to be around. But more importantly, some aren't like that at all, they're no different from any other person other than the fact that they like people of the same sex. This is the problem with using anecdotal experience to make an entire group of people tens of thousands strong into a monolith-it's quite comfortable and feels safe and snug with your ideology, but doesn't allow for the introduction of any new thinking and consequentially limits your ability to think critically at all. No matter how much you want it to be the case because it's easy, groups of people aren't monoliths.

You couldn't be more wrong about this, but I shouldn't be surprised that your line of thinking leads to such levels of assumptions.

As has been explained numerous times to you and others in this thread, this has nothing to do with the media and continuing to pretend that it does is extremely disingenuous and intellectually dishonest. Or perhaps it's just more easy explanations.
wow, a little minority of them may very well be different than what i describe! DUH??? i'm referring to the heavy, heavy majority of the gays. "not everyone is the same" is barely an argument, and something i'd expect from a neckbeard off r/inceltears or something. for instance, i'm sure that out of the 3205492038409 females upon this planet, at least ONE is mentally retarded enough to seek a midget/deformed/indian/whatever you are, but you don't think that's enough to act as if the blackpill/evolutionary science isn't correct, do you?

even ignoring all of that, the very fact that a gay seeks to fuck other males is reason enough to consider them predators as a straight male. i don't know about you, but i could never feel safe around someone who would like to stick their dick inside my mouth, someone who looks at me and has lustful thoughts. this is because i am a straight man, and it is only natural for me to be repulsed by such people, feel insulted, and put distance between them and i. what is unnatural and twisted is to feel comfortable with them, if anything.

I have nothing against lgbtwhatever people on an individual level, but I don't like their aggressive, conversionist agenda.

Still, it's hard for me to understand the level of extreme agression I read from some of the incels in this topic (skinning them alive, etc.)
I mean I can understand if someone is disgusted by lgbtq and support their free speech to express their views in whichever way they feel comfortable with, but this murderous rage seems to be exaggerated to me.

I hate all faggots and anyone who isn't straight and male

LGBTQI
Incels are a sexual minority and deserve recognition

sexual depravity should be discouraged

@ScornedStoic i have a site that may suit your style of argument more
The mindset of everyone with a different idea being braindead is absolutely reddit's territory, people in this thread who never actually bothered to make a response and instead resorted to buzzword spam would fit in perfectly with that site.
Normalfags love being able to cancel out arguments without thought, hense why garbage like OK BOOMER and HAVE SEX INCEL have become so popular. These arguments in perfectly with those two.
keep spewing kike bullshit my nigga, keep sucking dicks too
get triggered numale :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:
Yo, cringe department? :feelsugh:
@ScornedStoic take your toxic loads back to reddit where cocksucking is encouraged
giphy.gif

lgbts are fags

I don't hate trans people because they do a pretty good job of that themselves
40%

The mindset of everyone with a different idea being braindead is absolutely reddit's territory, people in this thread who never actually bothered to make a response and instead resorted to buzzword spam would fit in perfectly with that site.
Normalfags love being able to cancel out arguments without thought, hense why garbage like OK BOOMER and HAVE SEX INCEL have become so popular. These arguments in perfectly with those two.
:soy:

Had a good laugh at the arguments on this one :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelsokman: