Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel To all the fatcels out there...

Grapefruit

Grapefruit

Useless Goddess Lover
★★★★
Try intermittent fasting. Good way to lose weight quickly. Make sure to research and do it safely. It's really helped my diet along the way.

It won't be for everyone, but it's a good solution if you're struggling to shed the pounds.

would rather recommend cutting calories from 500-1200 and doing cardio on the side

would rather recommend cutting calories from 500-1200 and doing cardio on the side
Fair enough. It all comes down to CICO at the end of the day. Deficits like these are effective too.

I lost 20kgs by simply eating soups without bread twice a day.

Just go fucking running everyday. Start slow and build up. Stop eating junkfood and thats it. Losing weight isnt rocketscience.

Fair enough. It all comes down to CICO at the end of the day. Deficits like these are effective too.

It depends on how Insulin Resistant a person is. At least, that what some of the most cutting edge research on metabolism has come to show. Fasting, both intermittent and extended, has been shown to be far superior to CICO alone in terms of both weight lost and maintaining the weight loss. Fat people with high insulin resistance just plain have higher levels of insulin in the blood than slimmer, insulin sensitive people. Fasting obviously creates a caloric deficit, but it is superior because it lowers blood insulin levels for extended periods of time, allowing you to not only actually burn fat stores, but also decrease your insulin resistance, so that your insulin levels will drop even further, which is ideal. The fact is obesity is symptom of the disease hyperinsulinemia (high blood insulin levels) and the best cure we have available is to not eat.

One of the more interesting talks related to the subject from the past few years if you're interested in that sort of thing like I am:

I want to magically lose weight while eating more.

How does intermittent fasting work ? Do skip meals or something ?

Just go fucking running everyday. Start slow and build up. Stop eating junkfood and thats it. Losing weight isnt rocketscience.
You expect incels to build up the motivation to run everyday?

I lost 45 pounds, I can help anyone lose weight with just diet.

How does intermittent fasting work ? Do skip meals or something ?
You eat in a certain time period and fast the rest, like if you wake up at 7am and sleep at 12am you want to eat from 12pm-6pm

You eat in a certain time period and fast the rest, like if you wake up at 7am and sleep at 12am you want to eat from 12pm-6pm
What foods you need to eat during that time like protein(chicken or fish) ?

avoid most carbs, stick to high protein and high fat, keep your calorie count low as well maybe deficit of 500 or 1000
white meats like chicken breast or turkey breast, salmon, egg whites, veggies, nuts

I was down to an average weight a few times but I never could keep it stable. I fluctuate on my weight very rapidly so there is a range where I'm usually at. Not healthy I know but it is what it is. I have certain foods that if I keep out of my diet I can quite easily lose weight very fast: Chips/Cheese/PeanutButter.
I like to put cheese on everything. I like to eat whole bags of chips everyday and then at night I like to cry while listening to sad music while eating peanut butter out of a jar with a spoon. Take all that away and I just melt away in weight and inches. The only bad part is that if I take away my comfort food I just get more depressed because I don't have food to help me feel full so I can get so full and exhausted that I just want to lay down and sleep all day. That makes me happy. Not doing anything. At least temporarily.
Without my food I just get deeper into sadness because I get to a normal weight and then nothing changes. I'm still ugly. I'm still short. I'm still poor. I'm still incel. So whether I'm 150 or 250 pounds it literally doesn't matter as nobody loves me in the end regardless of what I do. And that thinking just makes me eat more.

Try intermittent fasting. Good way to lose weight quickly. Make sure to research and do it safely. It's really helped my diet along the way.

It won't be for everyone, but it's a good solution if you're struggling to shed the pounds.
I think a good bit of people would regain the weight they lose through fasting.

Fruits and protein powder, that's the most effective diet.

i have a maximum daily Kcal intake of 1000 and go to the gym and do cardio. its working like a charm so far.

Ramathan is almost here so fasting will fuck my shit up.

I’m skinnyfat at the moment, but back then I lost weight by cutting calories and doing cardio before I went to high school.

I’ll try the intermittent fasting method and see if that’ll work for me.

I am a stickcell

Do OMAD (One meal a day) and Cardio at the same time for crazy fast results. It's kinda hard though but you'd get used to it.

Best way to lose weight is no carb, high protein, and only drink water. You'll lose 50 pounds in a month.