Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To all the chads that took my loves away from me, and to all my loves that let themselves become whores

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Chads: you are lucky I am civilized and was raised to be decent and respectful. You gave these women a worse life by either fucking them then breaking up or marrying them while working a shitty job. This world would have been better off if I got with them instead, as I am better and more superior to you. Just because you played your low inhib chad card doesnt make you better than me. I would never make friends with your ilk since you are nothing but a useless flesh sack with an uninteresting and unthinking mind. Muscles and a puffed out chest dont make up for your low IQ and peon brain.

To my loves that betrayed me for uncivilized Chad scum: You let yourself be taken by brutes because you have no concept of what is good in a man. What makes someone popular in highschool does not make them high status and decent in the real world. It does not make them wise and capable. You whored yourself out for nothing. You should have been able to discern their inferiority and ultimately reject them. But you are too weak and stupid to do so, you either repeated the mistake multiple times as you keeping going through boyfriends, or you stuck with one and got married even though he is clearly dumb and inferior to me. None of your husbands are as elegant looking or hold superior occupations to me. So clearly, you made the wrong decision. You will always be ignorant of reality nor will you learn how to improve your children's lives beyond what society explicitly spells out to you because your partner is too stupid and ignorant to think critically. I would never go out of my way to interact with him as he has nothing to offer me. I am both more intelligent and wise than him. I know their kind, and believe me when I say I avoided them in highschool because they can offer me nothing.

So yes, your lives are inferior now because chad played his "here is my ticket to reproduction card: be popular and appear likeable" and you bought it hook line and sinker. You deserve to be miserable now and have your children fall into traps of failure because their father and mother are uncivilized, unable to think critically, and have no self respect.

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Idk why but u talk like our saint Rodger.
It's like I am reading the beginning of ER manifesto 2.o

Because you wouldnt want to make friends with someone that has an "alpha" personality. Theyre just obnoxious and stupid. Yet their brazenness nets them women which more rightfully belong to civilized men. Rodger was able to see that

Because you wouldnt want to make friends with someone that has an "alpha" personality. Theyre just obnoxious and stupid. Yet their brazenness nets them women which more rightfully belong to civilized men. Rodger was able to see that
Things were better when father/family made an informed deliberate choice in choosing their daughters mate

Things were better when father/family made an informed deliberate choice in choosing their daughters mate
Very true. Having low inhibitions + low self awareness (stupidity) is a reproductive strategy. For society to flourish we need refined and intelligent men to reproduce. Human females need to be taught this lest the whole world regress irrevocably

Chads: you are lucky I am civilized and was raised to be decent and respectful. You gave these women a worse life by either fucking them then breaking up or marrying them while working a shitty job. This world would have been better off if I got with them instead, as I am better and more superior to you. Just because you played your low inhib chad card doesnt make you better than me. I would never make friends with your ilk since you are nothing but a useless flesh sack with an uninteresting and unthinking mind. Muscles and a puffed out chest dont make up for your low IQ and peon brain.

To my loves that betrayed me for uncivilized Chad scum: You let yourself be taken by brutes because you have no concept of what is good in a man. What makes someone popular in highschool does not make them high status and decent in the real world. It does not make them wise and capable. You whored yourself out for nothing. You should have been able to discern their inferiority and ultimately reject them. But you are too weak and stupid to do so, you either repeated the mistake multiple times as you keeping going through boyfriends, or you stuck with one and got married even though he is clearly dumb and inferior to me. None of your husbands are as elegant looking or hold superior occupations to me. So clearly, you made the wrong decision. You will always be ignorant of reality nor will you learn how to improve your children's lives beyond what society explicitly spells out to you because your partner is too stupid and ignorant to think critically. I would never go out of my way to interact with him as he has nothing to offer me. I am both more intelligent and wise than him. I know their kind, and believe me when I say I avoided them in highschool because they can offer me nothing.

So yes, your lives are inferior now because chad played his "here is my ticket to reproduction card: be popular and appear likeable" and you bought it hook line and sinker. You deserve to be miserable now and have your children fall into traps of failure because their father and mother are uncivilized, unable to think critically, and have no self respect.
hay man I feel your pain, listen could I use your thread in a youtube vid in the future?

Hm. Good idea. Let's see...

Chads: though I have always been a gentleman, you have never been civilized or respectful to me. Even when gifted with female love, you acted like brutes, fucking them then breaking up or marrying them and abusing them. They would have been better off if I got with them instead, as I am better and more superior to you. There must be something wrong with girls, if they would choose someone like you over me. You are stupid and ignorant, and if girls weren't deeply flawed they would detest your company as much as I do. You will never be as intelligent as me, as handsome as me, or as well-mannered, and if I can't live the life I deserve then I will take your wretched lives.

To my loves that betrayed me for uncivilized Chad scum: You let yourself be taken by brutes because you have no concept of what is good in a man. You could not recognize a real man of status and worth, and wouldn't even look at him. You don't understand intelligence, but flock around dumb beasts. You whored yourself out for them. If you weren't defective creatures, you would have been able to discern their inferiority and ultimately reject them. But you are too weak and stupid to do so. None of your husbands are as elegant looking or gentlemanly as me, none would treat you as well. So clearly, you made the wrong decision, blatantly defying common sense and your own interests. It's because it's hard-wired in your genes. You will always be ignorant of reality, and if allowed freedom you will drag all of humanity down to level of the dumb brutish beasts that you love. It is because you are beasts like them. You are animals, and I will slaughter you like animals.

You have ignored and mocked me all my life. But if you saw me in real life right now you would cower under a rock. You make me laugh. People like you make ganking so much more fun!
(OK I just copy-pasted the last para from a few of his likely accs. Rest is adapted from the OP's.)

Imagine having "loves" :feelsseriously:

Hitler should have genocided subhuman niggas with the "Oneitis" gene, so that faggots like this wouldn't exist today.