Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel To all STEMcels and wageslaves

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-

Wagie wagie get in cagie, all day long you sweat and ragie :feelskek:

Gotta pay those taxes for sexhavers to enjoy life
foid goverment aid while you coom alone and die :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Looks are not everything inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I REMEMBER THIS ASHOLE. THE FEMINISTS HERE IN MY COUNTRY WERE PUSSYWET FOR HIM

FUCKYNG BRUTAL

180k in 4 hours just bc of his facial bones meanwhile a STEM job you'd need to work 3-5 years for this :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Jeremy is such an important incel icon. He is a walking blackpill.

BAEB6123 2263 486D B034 AEB183416AA9

This is such a brutal blackpill that even some normies on reddit were pissed off kek. Can't escape the meekspill

i don't pay taxes

That’s why i will move to S Arabia (you still wagecuck for sheikhs but it’s less cucked imo than wagecucking for foids and criminals). I want to become politically powerful person who will dictate radical and non cucked laws so i can help other brocels.

Not a big fan of religion tbh

I kinda mog him.

Wow even more motivation to attend my STEM courses tomorrow :feelsseriously:...

don't care nearcel.

This forum should be for KHHVs only(preferably over 25)

Last edited:
180k, Jesus. I'd buy a van & better pc, that's all.

For lurkers and perpetual wageslave CIAcels, looks don't matter...

The Meeks shall inherit the earth

when you have a good stem job you can afford surgeries and can technically ascend :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

just be top 0.0001% looks bro

Wagie wagie get in cagie, all day long you sweat and ragie :feelskek:

Gotta pay those taxes for sexhavers to enjoy life
foid goverment aid while you coom alone and die :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@BlkPillPres

I feel bad for the rice cels and currys who work their asses off for this to get cucked this hard and by the used up roastie they betabuxx