Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To all normies lurking here and to our brothers incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
You humiliate us trying to make us kill ourselves. Why? Because you are afraid of what we are capable of. Because we are different. Humanity has always feared that which is different, but I am here to tell you, to tell the world, you're right to fear us. We are the future. We are the ones who inherit this earth and anyone who stands in our way, will suffER the same fate as these normies scum in the news. Everyday is meant to be a display of your power. Instead we will give you a glimpse of the devastation our race can unleash upon yours. Let this be a warning to the world and to my incels brothers out there, I say this. No more hiding. No more suffering. You have lived in the shadows of shame and fear for too long. Come out. Join us. Fight togethER in a brotherhood of our kind, a new tomorrow that starts today.

They dont want you to die yet. They want you to slave longer, so hang on there boyo.

low effort post quoting a movie ruined by SJWs and woodface lawrence tbh

We are the future. We are the ones who inherit this earth and anyone who stands in our way, will suffER the same fate as these normies scum in the news. Everyday is meant to be a display of your power. Instead we will give you a glimpse of the devastation our race can unleash upon yours. Let this be a warning to the world and to my incels brothers out there, I say this. No more hiding. No more suffering. You have lived in the shadows of shame and fear for too long. Come out. Join us. Fight togethER in a brotherhood of our kind, a new tomorrow that starts today.
Inb4 20% warning for “inciting violence”

Well said, OP.

Normies are retarded tbh they have subhuman intelligence.