Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel to all manlets under 6 foot living in europe

Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
goddamn i feel bad for you guys, i live in england, and as a 6 foot man myself, i get perpetually heightmogged by most men around here who seem to be at least 6'2, stacies wont want to look twice at you unless they're looking up at you.

and as a (relatively) tallbro i can confirm that whenever i walk past a man that i heightmog, i get a sense of superiority, its not conscious, because i feel for them, however its a natural feeling, getting heightmogged makes you feel weak and beta, heightmogging makes you feel strong and alpha, looking down at a man is just a naturally satisfying thing to do. thats why i feel for manlets, for real, being short is one of the worst things that can happen to you as a man.

and one more thing i need to say. BEING UNDER 5'10 IS A DEATH SENTENCE, JUST END IT IF YOU ARE UNDER 5'10.
rip smallbros.

Rippp

Last edited:
I'm 5'11, so close but yet so far. :feelsbadman:

Manletism really is a curse.

5'11 isnt manlet height, its very acceptable, so dont be sad about that, as long as you're over 5'10 its ok.
I guess it's ok yeah. Too bad I'm a framecel with a fucked up face kek.

Brutal. Fortunately I'm 6'0

Us tallcels just don't understand how brutal a heightmogging can be. I have a couple coworkers who are close to 6'6" and walking by them literally makes me feel like a lessser man

Us tallcels just don't understand how brutal a heightmogging can be. I have a couple coworkers who are close to 6'6" and walking by them literally makes me feel like a lessser man

Your face makes you feel like a lesser man. Without a face, you find yourself making up reasons why you're a lesser man such as height, hair, muscles, etc.

FACE IS EVERYTHING

Your face makes you feel like a lesser man. Without a face, you find yourself making up reasons why you're a lesser man such as height, hair, muscles, etc.

FACE IS EVERYTHING
I do have a weird looking face, also doesn't help that my confidence was grinded into dust by bullying my first year in school and just never recovered.

I do have a weird looking face, also doesn't help that my confidence was grinded into dust by bullying my first year in school and just never recovered.
Bullies deserve to be tortured to death.

Bullies deserve to be tortured to death.
Yeah those first few years can be torture and they pretty much shape the direction of your life. I wish my parents just encouraged me to go apeshit on them

FACE IS EVERYTHING

Cuckmerica sucks, but it would be pretty bad living in Europe as 5'9 like me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

goddamn i feel bad for you guys, i live in england, and as a 6 foot man myself, i get perpetually heightmogged by most men around here who seem to be at least 6'2, stacies wont want to look twice at you unless they're looking up at you.

and as a (relatively) tallbro i can confirm that whenever i walk past a man that i heightmog, i get a sense of superiority, its not conscious, because i feel for them, however its a natural feeling, getting heightmogged makes you feel weak and beta, heightmogging makes you feel strong and alpha, looking down at a man is just a naturally satisfying thing to do. thats why i feel for manlets, for real, being short is one of the worst things that can happen to you as a man.

and one more thing i need to say. BEING UNDER 5'10 IS A DEATH SENTENCE, JUST END IT IF YOU ARE UNDER 5'10.
rip smallbros.

View attachment 56030
I live in London and most people aren’t 6 foot so dunno what backwater area of England you’re talking about sounds like you’re full of shit

I'm only 5,5.5ft & living in England.

5'10 really is the bare minimum, I rarely see women taller than me but when I do I feel ultra mogged. I can't imagine having to deal with being 5'5.

It's over for @Jamiehugh00

I just hope a terrible and incurable disease that inflicts great pain but doesn't kill starts spreading around so that all can know the manlet life:feelsrope:

Its over. Don't make me feel like this.

True. The average height for young white and black males can't be less than 5'11. I'm 182cm tall and I get heightmogged all the time and no, I don't live in the Netherlands.

Imagine if we made a poll about how many men prefer women without makeup,big tits or not fat,the foids and SJW shitstorm would be inmense.Double standard pieces of shit.

Height does not matter if your body is flexible/fit like a contortionist. Why do you care about sex anyway?

Inceltears OUT!

Well at least I'm at the boarder 5'7. Maybe I can grow a little more with heightmaxxing

I'm a 5'11.5" Croatian living in one of the taller areas (south, near the coast.) I know it's hard for you guys to believe me, but I get constantly heightmogged, even by women. The only time I feel at least average is during the tourist season when coping manlets from all over Europe flood my country. I don't think I've ever actually seen a 20-30 year old 5'8" or shorter guy in my life.

6'0. Still invisible in Germany where you gotta be 6'3 at least to have some basic female attention.

cope. are you actually MEASURED 6ft? the average here is around 5'10, maybe 5'11 but definitely not 6'2.

So... if I talk to 50 foids 49 are gonna mog me BUT 1 IS GONNA SAY YES???
I would say anything under 5'7 is equal to 0% dating pool