Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To all incels who use anime as cope

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
How can you cope with the foid necks being too small to support their big head?

Asking the important questions

I am curious about this as well. Weebcels answer pls.

its all fiction, fellow inkweller

Thanks for making me lol in such a shitty day

my yandere kitsune gf has a body too small to support all of her nine tails, but somehow she doesnt fall over (except for the times when she does it deliberately to draw my attention)

i dont care at all

I don't watch anime to fap off to cartoon foids.

I have noticed that before. It only makes them look more fragileand feminine tbh.

To all incels who use anime as cope:
Why are you such rampant homosexuals
Cage

I watch only gender and color balanced western production.

I stopped watching all movies, tv shows long time ago. Western consumers are used to consume cheap entertainment, they don´t like good writing, or watching story that is hard to follow.

I was disappointed many times by high rated movies and tv shows, but in case of anime it´s much better.

Finished watching vinland saga today

Now watching youjo senki

I don't know, I just like it

Imagine seeing them anime tiddies and then you focus on their neck.

They don't have much brain so their head paper light for not much heavy.
derp-anime-girl-5876964584353.jpeg

I only posted this with that tittle because I wanted to threadmaxx in ID however I got the idea after looking at @shii410 current avi

I only posted this with that tittle because I wanted to threadmaxx in ID however I got the idea after looking at @shii410 current avi
she does seem to have a long neck in that scene tbh. angles + proportions = hard to draw, sometimes looks off

because anime= low IQ

I watch it as escapism, I like to daydream and insert myself as one of the characters (sometimes a new character) or create different stories if I didn't like some parts of the original. Don't care about the necks or anime tiddies, I do nofap

I usually watch animes with kinda masculine animes (JoJo,Fist of the North Star) and non-fetish ones so ıdk

I watch only gender and color balanced western production.

I stopped watching all movies, tv shows long time ago. Western consumers are used to consume cheap entertainment, they don´t like good writing, or watching story that is hard to follow.

I was disappointed many times by high rated movies and tv shows, but in case of anime it´s much better.
Most people nowdays get bored out of the movie ıf CGI monster doesnt appear every 15 minutes or dont see guns blazing

I have nerd neck irl that barely supports my big head

I don’t really know, never noticed or cared about it tbh.

In most animes their necks aren't that disproportionately small.

Well burger animated shows are terrible with shitty actors and lack any emotional depth, not to mention they are censored.

The anime art style is hardly a thing that bothers me once I'm invested into a show

watching anime is an indicator of being very low T.

I've never watched anime but i think Ima start cause Im tyred of all the feminist infected media, all Videogames, movies, TVshows, neews, cucktube FaceBook and so on... at least in anime when a bich gets anoying they hit her. Thats just so fair

I don't watch anime, i'm not gay

Finished watching vinland saga today

Now watching youjo senki

Youjo Senki is a good anime, I enjoyed it as far as current day anime.

Imagine seeing them anime tiddies and then you focus on their neck.

I think this is why many artist draw anime characters with chokers, shirt collars, hair, stuff that hides the neck area. Also I know that many unskilled artists tend to hide hands and feet because they can't draw them well.

Attachments

• __himawari_san_himawari_san_drawn_by_sugano_manami__dcf38b5a9f82c5afdbb127d7223acd4c.jpg
    __himawari_san_himawari_san_drawn_by_sugano_manami__dcf38b5a9f82c5afdbb127d7223acd4c.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 5
the neckpill destroyed me

Never crossed my mind

@Yerberito won't touch this