Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment To all Hispanic, Middle Eastern and Currycels.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Have you ever experienced JBW as in just be fair skin version within your owm race ?
I am asking because these 3 races people can be found in a spectrum of skin color. Thus preferrence towards fairer skim is more eminent.

Here's my story:
My cousin is really fair almost Hellenic passing with light brown hair and eye. I on the other hand literally have the color of khaki my hair and eyes are black giving ultimate failo. Not just girls guess who openly gets more complements from all family members ?
I experienced JBW in my own country and these coping fucks don't even want to recognize it.

Have experienced JBW among currycels firsthand in the sense that having dark skin tone is considered a negative. Many people openly express their dislike for dark skin. My mom for example tries to be as fair as possible. One of the reasons she married by dad is because he is very fair (almost hite passing).
Same here my mom often complains about me not being as fair as her while I got mu dad's side genetic of brown skin.
I ended up being light brown. Mostly get mistaken for being middle eastern.

I am light brown as well. My mom also complains when I get a tan or look dirty.
Lol Curry moms blackpilling their kids even before blackpill was a thing. Meanwhile selfhating Stacy with Tyrons halfspawn consoles him saying "You're special you have both the worlds in you"

When I went to Egypt I had some of my relatives friends comment that I look "American" or White. Doesnt really mean much since in reality I look pretty distinctly ethnic.

Last edited:
Yes I have everyone wants to be white.

When I went to Egypt I had some of my relatives friends comment that I look "American" or White. Doesnt really mean much since in reality I look pretty distinctly ethnic.
That's cuz you're non resident. But barbars are using not as shit skinnes as other Arabs.

Yes, all the time. In the curry community, lightskinned curries are swooned by currywhores, specially by the FOB currywhores. I know a couple of tall light skinned curries who are quite popular among currywhores.

I think this is also somewhat true in sandcel community too, sandwhores like lightskinned sandcels.

I can tell that in my experience as a Mexican living in Europe JBW really isn't a thing here. I'm fairly light skinned, but have some Latino acquaintances with darker skin that all do really well in the dating market. There seems to be some negative association with darker skin beyond a certain threshold that eventually disappears as you actually look black. In my experience face is by far the most important factor, regardless of race.

That's cuz you're non resident. But barbars are using not as shit skinnes as other Arabs.
Egyptians aren't berbers, they're pretty indigenous to Egypt with some Arab and a little European admixture.

I can tell that in my experience as a Mexican living in Europe JBW really isn't a thing here. I'm fairly light skinned, but have some Latino acquaintances with darker skin that all do really well in the dating market. There seems to be some negative association with darker skin beyond a certain threshold that eventually disappears as you actually look black. In my experience face is by far the most important factor, regardless of race.
Sorry man have to disagree. If face is everything then why are Tyrones finding it hard to compete against white femboy. I admit face plays one of the most crucial part but it's definitely not everything.
Egyptians aren't berbers, they're pretty indigenous to Egypt with some Arab and a little European admixture.
So are you brown or black ? Cuz most Egyptian I see are brown with Semitic facial features of hooked nose and weak af jaw.
Yes, all the time. In the curry community, lightskinned curries are swooned by currywhores, specially by the FOB currywhores. I know a couple of tall light skinned curries who are quite popular among currywhores.

I think this is also somewhat true in sandcel community too, sandwhores like lightskinned sandcels.
Yeah most sandniggers I see complaining about their struggles with woman are Shit skin curry passing ones.

Last edited:
I am a sand nigger with pale skin (I can tan fairly dark though), curly black hair, and greenish hazel eyes, I'm not desired by any female of any race.

I am a sand nigger with pale skin (I can tan fairly dark though), curly black hair, and greenish hazel eyes, I'm not desired by any female of any race.
Bones and height maybe. Cuz I won't argue many sand niggers have shit bine genetics.

And extra Negroid admixture from the Arab slave trade.

Yes of course. All the desired curries are lightskin and can pass as spanish or middle eastern. And ive seen curries make fun of other curries for being dark. My mom personally didnt care if I tanned too much like other parents might be

Watching Bollywood is suifuel me . Actors in it are just one shade away from being white.

Watching Bollywood is suifuel me . Actors in it are just one shade away from being white.
Ikr. Hardly are there any dark actors. But I see shit ton of dark actresses.

Thus preferrence towards fairer skim is more eminent.
In my country this is the law, the lighter mestizos mogs the darker mestizos (especially the ones who have a lot of amerindian genes).

Ikr. Hardly are there any dark actors. But I see shit ton of dark actresses.
Because muh feminism has caused an outrage against white skin bias for women in Bollywood.

do not leave your country if possible

It's over for browncels