Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel To all gymcels: Dont be believe the hard work and dedication meme

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
It fucking pisses me off how These modern Fitness skanks are Always trying to sell their Protein etc.

All their muscle and Definition does NOT come from hard work and dedication

They use Dianabol, Tren, Clen, for bulking Ephedrin, Anavar and Amphetamin for weight management

Of Course they do realize that 80% of all guys who go to the gym will never look like them, so they will Always use the cheap excuse of "working harder"

Or "having better genetics"

But in reality they dont work hard, they are on Insulin and growth Hormone so storing fat becomes almost impossible for them

They can be lean all year round while they still have crazy gains

There are 2 Options for a natty gymcel, Either you get ripped and defined like Brad pitt in fight club with only moderate amount of muscle

Or you get somewhat big and bulky without definition

It isnt possible to have both Things at the same time if youre natty

Bodybuilding isnt about lifting heavy weights, only as a natty youre forced to lift heavy

But if you take anavar your muscles will get an insane pump by only benching 30kg

So in the endeffect, being natty is even more unhealthy since you must lift heavy to gain something, and this will fuck up your Joints and Ligaments over the time

This "muh genetics" and "hard work and dedication" meme is just used by Bodybuilders to push their ego and hide their roid consume

I was a natty gymcel myself, i pressed 130 lbs on the triceps cable press, ive consumed at least 300g of Protein a day

Guess what happened? Nothing, ive just got skinnyfat with the slightest Definition of muscle which is possible

If you have Low T like me then no natty gymcelling will make you more manly or muscular

The only good Thing About natty gymcelling might be the Health Benefits through cardio

But you will not look like a muscular jock, even if you Train 10 years

I know a low T ectomorph guy who Trains since 20 years, and he doesnt look like hes lifting in a t shirt

I went from moderate to obese to have "just a tummy" using thermogenics. Working hard hehe

True, all the powders that they sell in stores don't actually work. If it has good effects then it would be illegal. Creatinine is the only thing that works and is legal.

body buliding is a scam

I'm kind of on the fence about the effectiveness of the gym.

People asked if I was on roids, but truth is I believed everyone was natty (tbf I had the worlds 3rd best natural bodybuilder at our gym under strict competition rules) and I believed sex with females was an inevitable part of the gym.

It hurt that it turned out many were on roids, high caffeine high BCAA* (BCAA is just concerntrated protein boyos) preworkouts etc.

Yeah those "health shakes" have as much fat and sugar as one from McDonalds- except I know which one I'd prefer.

Until I can get a home gym or find a spit and sawdust one, I won't know.
True, all the powders that they sell in stores don't actually work. If it has good effects then it would be illegal. Creatinine is the only thing that works and is legal.

Creatine is found in red meat such as steak.

I found that preworkout powders worked as they had other ingredients that seemed to delay caffeine crash.

That said many lifters drank Happy Shopper Retail energy drinks for Caffeine and Pork Rinds (Scratchings) for BCAA (Protein) and Creatine.

Their high blood pressure, threat of diabetes, weight gain (offset by roid use), high caffeine addiction didn't seem to worry these supposed health freaks.

Last edited:
I'm kind of on the fence about the effectiveness of the gym.

People asked if I was on roids, but truth is I believed everyone was natty (tbf I had the worlds 3rd best natural bodybuilder at our gym under strict competition rules) and I believed sex with females was an inevitable part of the gym.

It hurt that it turned out many were on roids, high caffeine high BCAA* (BCAA is just concerntrated protein boyos) preworkouts etc.

Yeah those "health shakes" have as much fat and sugar as one from McDonalds- except I know which one I'd prefer.

Until I can get a home gym or find a spit and sawdust one, I won't know.

Creatine is found in red meat such as steak.

I found that preworkout powders worked as they had other ingredients that seemed to delay caffeine crash.

That said many lifters drank Happy Shopper Retail energy drinks for Caffeine and Pork Rinds (Scratchings) for BCAA (Protein) and Creatine.

Their high blood pressure, threat of diabetes, weight gain (offset by roid use), high caffeine addiction didn't seem to worry these supposed health freaks.

Well i guess you nust have good genetics for muscle Building if People asked you if you where on roids

But the truth ist that more than 50% of the world population will never look big and defined without the use of roids

Jew

There are 2 Options for a natty gymcel, Either you get ripped and defined like Brad pitt in fight club with only moderate amount of muscle

t
Fight club

This is the ideal body type anyways, so what exactly is the issue?
Fight club 2

This isn't attractive, if you didn't know...

True,I'm also a low T ectomorph,but will start injecting test once i get a part time job:feelsokman::feelsthink:

To gain muscle you don’t just need high protein you need high calories too. 300g of protein will get you fuck all results if you have insufficient carbs and fats in your diet to boot. You will only gain weight if you eat EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY at maintenance or caloric surplus. If you haven’t gained weight after ten years of training you’re DOING IT WRONG, virtually 100% of phaggots who complain about this DIDNT EAT CONSISTENTLY to build muscle. You can’t have days where you go “oh I feel like shit today I don’t wanna eat”. You eat through thick and fucking thin, otherwise you will NEVER put on and maintain mass.

Not eating consistently is probably the single thing that prevents 99.9999% of people from building up large amounts of muscle. I naturally went from 88kg to 102kg in 8 months of training, Feb 2017-September 2017, and haven’t been able to gain mass since, but I ate every motherfucking day and continue to do so now to maintain the mass, no matter how I’m feeling sick or like shit.

I think im at my natural size limit at 190cm and 14% bodyfat, and im ok with that

View attachment 68806
This is the ideal body type anyways, so what exactly is the issue?
View attachment 68807
This isn't attractive, if you didn't know...

Yeah, but your average guy will have to work way harder than Brad for achieving such a physique

Brad has a good Frame, hip to shoulder ratio and muscle insertions

If you have a shit Frame you have to gain way more muscle to look as Broad as brad

Zyzz for example would had never made it if he didnt took roids

To gain muscle you don’t just need high protein you need high calories too. 300g of protein will get you fuck all results if you have insufficient carbs and fats in your diet to boot. You will only gain weight if you eat EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY at maintenance or caloric surplus. If you haven’t gained weight after ten years of training you’re DOING IT WRONG, virtually 100% of phaggots who complain about this DIDNT EAT CONSISTENTLY to build muscle. You can’t have days where you go “oh I feel like shit today I don’t wanna eat”. You eat through thick and fucking thin, otherwise you will NEVER put on and maintain mass.

Not eating consistently is probably the single thing that prevents 99.9999% of people from building up large amounts of muscle. I naturally went from 88kg to 102kg in 8 months of training, Feb 2017-September 2017, and haven’t been able to gain mass since, but I ate every motherfucking day and continue to do so now to maintain the mass, no matter how I’m feeling sick or like shit.

I think im at my natural size limit at 190cm and 14% bodyfat, and im ok with that
what was your diet like?

Ive also ate at a calorie Surplus all the time

ive counted every single macro when i was Training

If you dont have the genetics for it then no Eating will make you big

You're an tall guy so i guess you also have a solid hormonal profile along with a solid Frame

Of Course you will gain weight after 10 years or Training, but you still wont look impressive if you have shit genetics

what was your diet like?
15,000 kilojoules every single day since feb 22 2017, the day I started, and 200g of protein. I only count the protein and total kilojoules, and fill in whatever I need with fats and carbs. I avoid dairy cos I think I’m allergic to it, but eat bread, fruit, veggies, all meats, Brown rice, cereals and healthy shit in general.

From my lifting experience I can confidently say maintaining and building muscle requires serious dedication and time, something which many people in life just don’t have the circumstances to accomodate, hence roids are an instant fix to that.

Yeah, but your average guy will have to work way harder than Brad for achieving such a physique

Brad has a good Frame, hip to shoulder ratio and muscle insertions

If you have a shit Frame you have to gain way more muscle to look as Broad as brad

Zyzz for example would had never made it if he didnt took roids
Brad pitt

His frame looks average actually. He would look like a normal guy though if he had a shirt on, that's true.
Why do you want to get bigger than Brad Pitt? Do you believe it's more attractive?

Ive also ate at a calorie Surplus all the time

ive counted every single macro when i was Training

If you dont have the genetics for it then no Eating will make you big

You're an tall guy so i guess you also have a solid hormonal profile along with a solid Frame

Of Course you will gain weight after 10 years or Training, but you still wont look impressive if you have shit genetics

You only need protein and kilojoules. You are certain, that you have eaten at caloric surplus Nd high protein EVERY SINGLE day since you started lifting? Then if you’re not gaining mass you don’t work out hard enough to tear muscle fibres, and don’t work out consistently enough. It’s very easy to blame genetics and get lazy, but unless you take an honest look at your situation and truly determine if you’re taking everything as serious as possible , you can’t really complain. If nothing has worked from above, you must have hormonal issues. There is always an explanation. Worst genetics on the planet will still build some muscle man,

31369797 601873120171455 2406134321719554684 n

This guy Trains straight since 20 years with a perfect Routine and diet along with the latest scientific data

But wait! Where are his cannonball delts? Or his Killer chest and popey arms?

The answer is simply: They are in the middle of nowhere since his genetics wont allow any more mass or definition on his physique

Well i guess you nust have good genetics for muscle Building if People asked you if you where on roids.

I'm an endomorph (short, stocky, gains fat "aka bulk" easily). I have a naturally hairy chest, back and shoulders so I guess I should get a T test done (Which doubles as a fertility test too. From a private family planning clinic I believe it is about £60).

From an aesthetic point of view I now look fat and incel but had a fleeting period of high muscle and low body fat (2014). But when my online dating experiments proved fruitless and I had a nasty experience in 2014 which I can't go into.

View attachment 68812
His frame looks average actually. He would look like a normal guy though if he had a shirt on, that's true.
Why do you want to get bigger than Brad Pitt? Do you believe it's more attractive?

"average Frame" xDDDD

Brad pitt has a big skull, now look at his head to Frame ratio

If this is a average Frame then i gonna eat a chair

View attachment 68813

This guy Trains straight since 20 years with a perfect Routine and diet along with the latest scientific data

But wait! Where are his cannonball delts? Or his Killer chest and popey arms?

The answer is simply: They are in the middle of nowhere since his genetics wont allow any more mass or definition on his physique

He still gained muscle. We were discussing muscle gain in general, NOT how big you can get. You claimed you built almost no muscle, I said you’re doing it wrong. Everyone can build some muscle, the shape and size of which is genetics

You only need protein and kilojoules. You are certain, that you have eaten at caloric surplus Nd high protein EVERY SINGLE day since you started lifting? Then if you’re not gaining mass you don’t work out hard enough to tear muscle fibres, and don’t work out consistently enough. It’s very easy to blame genetics and get lazy, but unless you take an honest look at your situation and truly determine if you’re taking everything as serious as possible , you can’t really complain. If nothing has worked from above, you must have hormonal issues. There is always an explanation. Worst genetics on the planet will still build some muscle man,

I was couched by several Bodybuilders, they where all impressed of my discipline and dedication, but they also Always told me that im the most cursed hard gainer of all time

My hormonal blood test also proved that

Genetics<Hormones<Nutrition<Training

"average Frame" xDDDD

Brad pitt has a big skull, now look at his head to Frame ratio

If this is a average Frame then i gonna eat a chair
We would need measurements to determine whether his frame is above average or not. At least in the pic I posted his frame looks very average, probably also due to his big head. It's about proportions anyways, so if the head is big as fuck, you need even wider shoulders to make it look good whereas you could have narrower shoulders and still look well framed if you had a narrow small head.

He still gained muscle. We were discussing muscle gain in general, NOT how big you can get. You claimed you built almost no muscle, I said you’re doing it wrong. Everyone can build some muscle, the shape and size of which is genetics

Ive build 2 KG of muscle through 2 years of excellent Training along with a super accurate diet

I was couched by several Bodybuilders, they where all impressed of my discipline and dedication, but they also Always told me that im the most cursed hard gainer of all time

My hormonal blood test also proved that

Genetics<Hormones<Nutrition<Training
Hormones>training>nutrition>genetics

Genetics only influence SIZE AND SHAPE of muscle

Hormones, training and nutrition BUILD muscle.

Building muscle comes first, then the limits of that muscle come second.

You also sound like you’re bullshitting fir some reason man.

YEA I ATE PERFECT DIET, TRAIN EVERY SINGLE DAY, HAD COACHING FROM BODYBUILDING COACHES WHO SAID I JUST CANT GAIN MASS COS IM HARD GAINER LOL. BODYBUILDING IS JUST SCAM DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

You sound full of shit, and I’m not sure I believe you

EDIT: just read your post that you gained 2kg, now I believe you then. Good for you man :)

We would need measurements to determine whether his frame is above average or not. At least in the pic I posted his frame looks very average, probably also due to his big head. It's about proportions anyways, so if the head is big as fuck, you need even wider shoulders to make it look good whereas you could have narrower shoulders and still look well framed if you had a narrow small head.

I dont know his chest or bideltoid size

But i gonna sell my fucking ass if this isnt a well above average Frame
Brad pitt abs

I dont know his chest or bideltoid size

But i gonna sell my fucking ass if this isnt a well above average Frame View attachment 68817
Does shoulder width increase slightly if you're working out? Also, the posture on the photo is unnatural. It's framefrauding basically.
Brad pitt 2

Here's a pic of him being skinny. His frame looks VERY average here.

Brad pitt 3

Here his frame looks above average again. Hard to determine lol.

Hormones>training>nutrition>genetics

Genetics only influence SIZE AND SHAPE of muscle

Hormones, training and nutrition BUILD muscle.

Building muscle comes first, then the limits of that muscle come second.

You also sound like you’re bullshitting fir some reason man.

YEA I ATE PERFECT DIET, TRAIN EVERY SINGLE DAY, HAD COACHING FROM BODYBUILDING COACHES WHO SAID I JUST CANT GAIN MASS COS IM HARD GAINER LOL. BODYBUILDING IS JUST SCAM DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

You sound full of shit, and I’m not sure I believe you

EDIT: just read your post that you gained 2kg, now I believe you then. Good for you man :)

Genetics influence EVERYTHING

If you have high Myostatin Levels then you can Train 20 years to only get mogged by a average kid who Trains 2 years

Your genetics determine if you will have high test and somatropin Levels during puberty and adult Hood or not

Low Test = low Protein muscle Synthesis = no gains even at high Density Training and strict diet
Does shoulder width increase slightly if you're working out? Also, the posture on the photo is unnatural. It's framefrauding basically.
View attachment 68821
Here's a pic of him being skinny. His frame looks VERY average here.

Yes you can somewhat widen your clavicle and Scapula Frame through training

his Frame Looks still solid

Just take a look at this Frame cel who has even
way more muscle:

I naturally went from 88kg to 102kg in 8 months of training, Feb 2017-September 2017, and haven’t been able to gain mass since,
beginners always have nice gains. has nothing to do with some special technique or diet.

Either you get ripped and defined like Brad pitt in fight club with only moderate amount of muscle
Or you get somewhat big and bulky without definition
Spot on. Guess which one leans out your face? :feelshehe:

Hard work and dedication to become stronger? Sure, you can train hard enought to attain ass cheeks tight enough to go up and down from the floor several times with hundreds of pounds on your shoulders but realistically how many of you actually give a shit about that?
If you lift to looksmax then you will only go as far as your face and frame will allow you.

Attachments

• 1516060630.jpg
    1516060630.jpg
    773.8 KB · Views: 67
Hard work and dedication to become stronger? Sure, you can train hard enought to attain ass cheeks tight enough to go up and down from the floor several times with hundreds of pounds on your shoulders but realistically how many of you actually give a shit about that?
If you lift to looksmax then you will only go as far as your face and frame will allow you.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I can never gain any muscle let alone weight. I am doomed to be a borderline anorexic all my life.

Or unless my metabolism tanks like my dad’s and I become a stuffed manlet with a greasy bloated face.

Just wonderful.

Roidcelling >>>>>>> Nattycelling

If you have high Myostatin Levels then you can Train 20 years to only get mogged by a average kid who Trains 2 years

Go for a myostatine blocker, lysine for example might help a bit.