Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all Americans who can cope with gun collections and gun ranges and don’t

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Please re-evaluate your life choices
What made you become so low iq?

Well unless you’re like @BummerDrummer I don’t see any excuses

YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOUR POSITION WITH SUCH GREATNESS AND YOU MUST YOU KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING ME OUTSIDE OF THE US ENVY YOU GREATLY !

Last edited:
There's always a bettER option if biden tries to take our guns

I need more guns

Attachments

• 1604629282451.jpeg
    1604629282451.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 12
Ah I forgot about those, they don’t hold many rounds right? Oh well, you should get a rifle
I think it holds 4 + 1
Im buying some ASAP. one .308 bolt and one .22 semi auto, for hunting
Maybe a semi auto rifle for shooting but i doubt it

I think it holds 4 + 1
Im buying some ASAP. one .308 bolt and one .22 semi auto, for hunting
Maybe a semi auto rifle for shooting but i doubt it
I see, very nice
Are you from a Southern state ? Or maby from the MidWest Rocky Mountains area

I own lots of great guns but not a single shotgun:cryfeels:

Actual list M1 Garand (made by international harvester JFL)
Chinese made SKS
A couple of Smith and Wesson revolvers :feelsYall:
Finally a .22 target competition pistol (meant for extreme accuracy 50 yards in no scope)

my mom said I can't have any when I am living with them :feelsbadman: My dad doesn't really care that much but sides with my mom over not letting me have one since my mom thinks they "invite bad things to happen" and that my dad and I will go ER on the family even though neither of us show signs of doing so.

my mom said I can't have any when I am living with them :feelsbadman: My dad doesn't really care that much but sides with my mom over not letting me have one since my mom thinks they "invite bad things to happen" and that my dad and I will go ER on the family even though neither of us show signs of doing so.
Well at least you're able to, gun laws here are too strict and it deprives me of any happiness
I've spent most of my teens and all of my adult life envious of Americans, I want to move to more gun friendly EU countries but fuck man I can't speak the language for shit ( For example Eastern Europe or Switzerland )

I own lots of great guns but not a single shotgun:cryfeels:

Actual list M1 Garand (made by international harvester JFL)
Chinese made SKS
A couple of Smith and Wesson revolvers :feelsYall:
Finally a .22 target competition pistol (meant for extreme accuracy 50 yards in no scope)
Fuuuck, I'm reading your post with much envy
No AKs or AR15?

Well at least you're able to, gun laws here are too strict and it deprives me of any happiness
I've spent most of my teens and all of my adult life envious of Americans, I want to move to more gun friendly EU countries but fuck man I can't speak the language for shit ( For example Eastern Europe or Switzerland )
True, I plan on getting at least a small gun for self defense when I move out. I think my mom is insane for not owning one now but she is delusional and has Female Entitlement Disorder and just expects everyone to rush in to help if anything goes wrong. "teehee the police will just save us if we are in trouble"

"teehee the police will just save us if we are in trouble"
Yeah bro just tell a robber or murderer to wait 2-5 minutes for the police to arrive.

Yeah bro just tell a robber or murderer to wait 2-5 minutes for the police to arrive.
Her logic as well is that "robbers will try to target our house to steal our guns if we have them!", which actually makes a little more sense, though is an easy thing to get around. All you have to do is basically just not loudly brag about all the guns you own and you are all set so its a dumb reason to not get them.

Her logic as well is that "robbers will try to target our house to steal our guns if we have them!"
Literally what, robbers mostly looks for jewelry and electronics
I've never heard of a case where a robber specifically robs a house for their guns

Fuuuck, I'm reading your post with much envy
No AKs or AR15?
No california is gay and imposes all the added on gay safety mods that makes owning a gun like that less enjoyable. I also forgot about my cz 52. this is my favorite pistol to bring to the range because I can do a full field strip and clean after use. It looks identical to this in the video because of the surplus creation.
View: https://youtu.be/zclyueNoSEg

guns and ammo are expensive and hard to come by in burgerland since corona-chan and the jogger riots, will be even harder if Biden wins probably

Just move to another state, that's what I would do
Its not that easy. plus family owns in CA so it would be dumb to sell house now and go repay the Jewish banks to live in a different house / state.

Literally what, robbers mostly looks for jewelry and electronics
I've never heard of a case where a robber specifically robs a house for their guns
its actually pretty common tbh, especially in areas where guns are harder to find.