Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TNO state mandated girlfriend focus

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Image 20
Based

TNO is based but only burgundy

Whats TNO? A worse version of hoi4?

TNO is based but only burgundy
TNO is made by libtard trannies, so it's made to give authoriative countries the worst light possible. Nevertheless, they sometimes make them sound even more based than they are.

vic2 mogs tbqhnglsmh

TNO is a biblical sized visual novel, but without any lascivious big titty anime women that want your dick, and has a killer soundtrack ONLY IF you download the Last Waltz of Europe radio mod off the workshop. And uh... the mechanics of hoi4 are just a backdrop to the micromanagment of uh... thirty different headache-inducing glorified ASCII text tycoon simulator games.

So yeah, have fun, go ahead and try it.

Last edited:
TNO is made by libtard trannies, so it's made to give authoriative countries the worst light possible. Nevertheless, they sometimes make them sound even more based than they are.
that's why I love it, long live himmler and the space aryans

it's a mod where germany won but not really since the map would look nothing like TNO if it happened irl

RDT 20231112 2349404596153780379224326

This parody of a hypothetical TNO update has got to be the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

View attachment 954812
This parody of a hypothetical TNO update has got to be the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
Where did you got that from :feelskek:

Reminded of the DNA designer meme mocking paradox designer bloat

Where did you got that from :feelskek:

Reminded of the DNA designer meme mocking paradox designer bloat
I saw it on /vst/ first but I'm pretty sure it originated from plebbit.

Which country is this focus from? I assume it's from one of the Russian warlord states but I've only played Omsk and the WRRF.

Which country is this focus from? I assume it's from one of the Russian warlord states but I've only played Omsk and the WRRF.
West Siberian People's Republic