Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel TL:DR The tragic tale of the dumb bitch I went to school with.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
Like many of you I occasionally look up the names of old classmates to see how they are faring in life up to this point.

Well it just so happens that not long ago out of pure curiosity which actually was probably moreso out of pure Wizardly boredom than actual curiosity I looked up the name of a seemingly goody two shoes, teacher's pet type of dumb little blonde bitch I went to school with and I not only went to elementary school with this cunt boyos, but also junior high/regular high school as well I do believe, that is if my memory serves correct and is not as of yet failing me in my late thirties that is.

Anyway dudes what made me come to hate this little cunt is for whatever reason she would go through periods of acting friendly towards me like she really enjoyed who I was as a person and genuinely wanted to be my friend or at least friendly towards me but of course being an awkward as fuck Wizard teen at the time I had no Chadly designs or ideas to see how deep her interest in me actually went, I was just glad some chick seemed to like me and wasn't going to fuck with me and maybe her positivity towards me would help me be left alone which to be honest is what most of us want at the very least in the school environment if we can't get anything more of a Chad's nature and wealth of options, etc, etc.

Well as you might all have already suspected it didn't take long for the little cunt to go almost full Jekyll and Hyde on me ie she made sure to lead the laughter cheerleading squad whenever something embarassing would happen to me like falling into a mud puddle while out on the playground in elementary school and or I think she may of also led the laughter squad in highschool when I had to run out of the classroom despite the cunt teacher not wanting to let me go so I didn't end up pissing my pants from a full bladder. Damn that old teacher was a cunt but I digress.

The worst thing the dumb little blonde broad did to me is lie about me and say I spit out of the bus window when I did no such thing which proceeded in getting me kicked off this knowledge bowl type of program I was allowed to be a part of at the time because I was one of the more intelligent students and it doubly hurt me at the time because these programs were broadcast at least on public access as far as I could tell and I kinda liked having a bit of a feeling of being a D level celebrity at the time since I didn't have anything else major/big going on in my life.

Of course the teachers/administrators didn't believe me or my parents objections that I did not do what she accused me of ie you guys know the score white female cunt/bitch trumps evil white male every single time, etc.

Funny thing is even after lying on me and causing me so much pain and heartache this little cunt had the audacity to start acting nice and friendly to me all over again. Unbelievable!

I just didn't respond to her at all from that point and simply regarded her with disdain but honestly with as big of an ego that she had and as big a narcissist as she was/probably still is I doubt she felt any of that disdain emanating off of me towards her.

Anyway,

So that leads us up to now.

Curious to see how she turned out I look her up and what do I find?

LOL, the dumb bitch just got out of prison having done a three year bid in Michigan's women's prison over some kind of heroin related charge ahahahahahhaha.

Oh man that was some funny shit that had me laughing for literally the entire day and I think some of the next day as well.

Yet guys I have to confess to you all I was also doing mental backflips of amazement, shock and bewilderment at the same time as this little cunt ie her demeanor ie the way she carried herself and seemed so stuck up and high maintenance...I honestly thought she came from a rich well to do family and that she'd end up as a doctor or lawyer or someother high paying professional and I mean that with 110% genuineness.

I thought this little cunt was going places.

Well I'd never in a million years suspect the place she'd be going would involve razor wire, butch fems, iron bars, three hots and a cot and a state issued number on the back of her jumpsuit ahahahahahahaha damn.

I'm still amazed she of all people ended up eating such a collossal shit sandwhich like this from life since we all know usually these cunts never get what they really deserve and almost always end up living the high life on some Chad or beta bux's dime.

Looking more into the story I've come to believe she got caught up with some Chad who had her hold onto his drugs and she probably thought she'd never get caught and probably got the gina tingles from "living dangerously" and never would in a million years suspect Michigan's H.U.N.T team most likely had both her and her Chad under surveillance and hahahahahahaha holy shit just telling you guys this shit has me busting out laughing about it all over again.

I still can't believe it that she of all people ended up like this now having to live out the rest of her life as a convicted felon no matter how successful or unsuccessful she is careerwise from here on out, she's going to wear that former prisoner ex con label for the rest of her life lol.

Attachments

• reese witherspoon freeway.jpg
    reese witherspoon freeway.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 100
Lifefuel post, fuck that cunt

Whore can still flaunt her body and be carried through life sadly even if she is a heroin bitch

even though that heroin riddled fish taco punani mogs the entire forum, this is good cope and lifefuel

Why do I feel I have been in a similar situation even though I cannot remember any of the persons involved?

Mogs me because knows classmates names... all my classmates were just faces in a crowd.
Wow. [email protected] smack that bitch up!

/\semi appropriate music/\

Last edited:
Id rther be imprisoned for 3 years and forever have excon in my record rather than an incel for life, that dumb stqcy still have it better than majority of incels tbh