Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tits or ass?

Which do you prefer more?

• Total voters
PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
The age old question...

a mix of personality and ass

119077736 178020327170844 4693736782700168270 n

It's best to have wide hips and a nice ass, but smaller breasts, 1:7 ratio

I want a foid with submissive personality and is not fat

I always was more of a tits guy

Tits but only anime because real look saggy, veiny and sometimes have big areolas or too long nipples (I once saw traumatizing video of two noodlewhores rubbing tits against each other and one had them twice as long as wide if not longer).

It's crucial for ass to be in right shape and size (at least as big as boobs in round type of bra or slightly bigger) but itself it's not impressive and that's where shit comes from, so I'm choosing boobs.

Face > personality > height > ass > tits

Personality unironically my type is a chubby brunette who will cuddle me lots and lots. I guess a more curvaceous body may result in more comforting cuddles, so both breasts or ass are good but not required tbhngl.

Face > personality > height > ass > tits
Foids can't have personality :foidSoy:, the only difference in their behavior is caused by a different tactics of getting chads' attention

Milk is better than poo

Personality unironically my type is a chubby brunette who will cuddle me lots and lots. I guess a more curvaceous body may result in more comforting cuddles, so both breasts or ass are good but not required tbhngl.
Based personality enjoyer :feelsokman:

both. flat ass looks weird with big tits. small tits are not good but if she has a nice ass it can help her look

More people said ass. Wow.

That's so strange to me! I had no idea it was skewed that way!

Asssss
All day everyday