Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tired of waking up to 0 notifications

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
title

i remember when i was a gymcel, id wake up,
run either 3-10 miles
take rest, each shit canned tuna with hot sauce for flavor
bike 6 miles to the gym
3-4 hour gym session
bike 6 miles back home
go to store to buy shitty low calorie fiber one bars, greek yogurt that tastes like artificial pig intestines
eat whatever lowcalorie meal i could and still be fucking hungry
try not to binge because muh low body fat
cry myself to sleep checking my phone and seeing how not one person has texted me for a whole 8 years apart from my mom and dad
not joking my only contacts were my parents and aunt over
go to sleep
wake up
repeat.

now im a fat ass, and on top of how miserable life is i have to
fucking
lose weight and do this starvemaxxing bullshit all over again

what am i even doing this for

You're a boring user, and make a lot of kids.is esque posts. That's probably why...

You're a boring user, and make a lot of kids.is esque posts. That's probably why...
Exactly, jannies should ban this cuck. He is still like 14 years old, he thinks he's special because he is on a incel forum jfl

run either 3-10 miles
bike 6 miles to the gym
3-4 hour gym session
bike 6 miles back home
go to store to buy shitty low calorie fiber one bars, greek yogurt that tastes like artificial pig intestines
After all this how does your dad accuse you of not putting in the effort? Or maybe he wants you to cramschoolmaxx and wageslavemaxx like all conservative rice parents do (also curry parents).

Cope! He's a good user. He reminds me of myself. Even if he's 14 (which he's not), how is his life not over like us oldercels? Ethnics are born and its over!

Exactly, jannies should ban this cuck. He is still like 14 years old, he thinks he's special because he is on a incel forum jfl
i know you envy my youth thats why you insult me. and also youre projecting by saying i think im special because im on an incel forum because i never implied i was.
i am special for my immense knowledge in conspiracy theories yes.
this forum is my diary, be lucky i made my diary open and public for the likes of you to read and be entertained by my life of misery and retardation. if you dont like what i post in my diary simply ignore my posts or jerk off to them. which we all know youd choose the second option within a heartbeat.

After all this how does your dad accuse you of not putting in the effort? Or maybe he wants you to cramschoolmaxx and wageslavemaxx like all conservative rice parents do (also curry parents).
my father is actually nordic. broOtal. he just wants me to get a job as a radiologist, and i just want to ldar.

title
View attachment 904385
View attachment 904386
run either 3-10 miles
bike 6 miles to the gym
3-4 hour gym session
bike 6 miles back home
cry myself to sleep checking my phone and seeing how not one person has texted me for a whole 8 years apart from my mom and dad
go to sleep
wake up
repeat.

fucking
I'm planning on abandoning my discipline so I could LDAR and then rope on vaLentines day

Can relate. Former gymcel, fatass, no friends whatsoever. My only notifications are from chadfishing and harassing random girls on anon IG acc.

my father is actually nordic. broOtal. he just wants me to get a job as a radiologist, and i just want to ldar.
Tell him that you need surgery to make your face attractive.

Just make a few racebait/JBW posts your notifications will go up in an instant

That feel when I wake up in the morning and see I got 2 notifications:
Celebrate Stir Crazy GIF by This GIF Is Haunted
Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite
Happy Parks And Recreation GIF

I still get a boner everytime I wake up jfl.

Its like my body and mind is two different things.

Disabled currently.

Can relate. Former gymcel, fatass, no friends whatsoever. My only notifications are from chadfishing and harassing random girls on anon IG acc.
jfl
Tell him that you need surgery to make your face attractive.
i did and he said theres nothing wrong with my face then i tell him "why was i bullied for being ugly then" and then he said
its because i had no confidence

i did and he said theres nothing wrong with my face then i tell him "why was i bullied for being ugly then" and then he said
its because i had no confidence
Over.

Ah, the lack of a dopamine rush...

i know you envy my youth thats why you insult me. and also youre projecting by saying i think im special because im on an incel forum because i never implied i was.
i am special for my immense knowledge in conspiracy theories yes.
this forum is my diary, be lucky i made my diary open and public for the likes of you to read and be entertained by my life of misery and retardation. if you dont like what i post in my diary simply ignore my posts or jerk off to them. which we all know youd choose the second option within a heartbeat.
Jfl he's only 3 years older than you bro

Cope! He's a good user. He reminds me of myself. Even if he's 14 (which he's not), how is his life not over like us oldercels? Ethnics are born and its over!
I don't particularly like you either to be honest, so makes sense you're bum buddies with this lad

title
View attachment 904385
View attachment 904386
run either 3-10 miles
bike 6 miles to the gym
3-4 hour gym session
bike 6 miles back home
go to sleep
wake up
repeat.

fucking
Damn, that is fucking brutal. You are not alone in this struggle, we can relate to you

I only receive text messages from my boss about how me and my co-workers need to finish certain assignments before inspectors review the conditions of my workplace and sign documents to verify the number of resources that have been used or lost, it is a sad life :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I only receive text messages from my boss about how me and my co-workers need to finish certain assignments before inspectors review the conditions of my workplace and sign documents to verify the number of resources that have been used or lost, it is a sad life :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelsbadman: