Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of Tradcucks

Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel ϟϟ☸☘️
★★★★★
Fucking hell i see this so many times a bunch of fucking cucks defend these "Trad Conservative" Foids they always say shit like "She`s a keeper":soy: or some retard shit like "She`s so different she`s muh muh marriage material":soy: it`s always Christcucks who say this shit too these fucking retards are braindead "Trad" foids don`t exist they are all fucking dirty whores with used up cunts political differences doesn`t change foids innate behaviour of being vile sluts everytime i see some simp mention some shit like this i wanna strangle them @Stupid Clown made a good thread on "Trad foids" which inspired me to make this

All these trad bitches were the biggest whores and Simps just bow down to them as if they are mother mary hahahahaha

All these trad bitches were the biggest whores and Simps just bow down to them as if they are mother mary hahahahaha
:feelskek: Some cuck will marry a "Trad" wife and a few years down the road she`ll tell him all the good times she had with Chad in college

Same run through hoe just with a flowery dress and light cakeup, tradcuckery is foid worship but with the addition of anti male sentiments thrown in, muh maxulinity, grind yourself to a nub over some poontang or goyciety, tradcucks deserve the rope.

It's hard to watch low iq simps fall for that shit like a foid posts shit like "I'm so traditional now" when she has had her guts rearranged through school and college yet they all believe her manipulation.

Screenshot 20240824 0956512

It's hard to watch low iq simps fall for that shit like a foid posts shit like "I'm so traditional now" when she has had her guts rearranged through school and college yet they all believe her manipulation.
Simps are all braindead fucking pathetic creatures

Same run through hoe just with a flowery dress and light cakeup, tradcuckery is foid worship but with the addition of anti male sentiments thrown in, muh maxulinity, grind yourself to a nub over some poontang or goyciety, tradcucks deserve the rope.
Yes true and they deserve a painful torture