Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of this bullshit misconception from Foids

Grodd

Grodd

Kill Them All
★★★★★
I`m not sure about all of you but i see so many times online where a Foid will say "I see the most attractive Women with mediocre men" it`s fucking complete bullshit
1. They are overinflating the looks of the foids they see because foids are naturally delusional they will just say most women are attractive and any guy who is not Chad is
"Mediocore" i`m sick of hearing this bullshit it`s completely false statistics literally prove Foids see any non Chad as average or unattractive

2. Foids looks are already a complete lie they Wear so much Fakeup their actual looks rating is what they look like naturally in reality if the relationship isn`t a betabuxx situation the guy will almost always be more attractive than the foid in looks My hate for foids grow stronger everyday are they so fucking retarded and unaware they can`t acknowledge the truths around them

"I see ugly men with women all the time"
>the guy is actually ltn/mtn
>the guy is always nt
>the guy is often compensating his looks with height

>the guy is always nt
And the woman is a mtb with 2 tons of fakeup

>the guy is always nt
Fucking tired of it`s baffling how retarded foids are

"I see the most attractive Women with mediocre men"
indeed.

Don't forget that foids also consider 80% of men to be ugly, so "mediocre men" for the foid is a man in the 90th percentile of attractiveness (top 10%), which excludes basically all non-NT, short and sub-8 males.

Also, foids consider almost all foids to be "queens", no matter how old, short, obese, sick and facially deformed her "queen" actually is.