Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of these Failed Parents blaming the internet for everything

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
Recently a 14 year old kid commited suicide, His foid failure of parent mother went on to blame the AI chatbot he was talking to because she is a irresponsible piece of irredeemable shit. No where did the AI chatbot tell the kid to rope but she blames it anyways. Because parents these days are way to lazy to monitor their own kids internet usage and expect the government or companies to do their job for them. You are the parent teach your kid basic internet safety and don't let them play video games rated M for Mature otherwise I'm calling your kid a niggerfaggot and there is nothing you can do about it. Parents these days just throw an ipad at there kid without a care of the consequences of what unsupervised internet access will do to that kid. The next generation is fucking doomed because parents like this are the majority, all the kids are gonna have ADHD and act like complete retards, it's already happening.

In summary FUCK these sex-having cunts.

Would have loved it if my parents did this but they were controling cunts who couldn't accept that their little angel was fucking different than what they imagined.

Seriously there's no way an AI chatbot can make you suicide :lul:

Same with my mom. She was never at fault, it was either the evil video games or the TV

Seriously there's no way an AI chatbot can make you suicide :lul:
yeah obviously not. it was just the reality of it. anyone that talks to an AI chatbot sexually is so far gone you know it never began for them.

I think a lot of parents are not really mature even though they look grown up. A lot of them are not at all fit to be parents, sadly. It's kind of a problem with our soyciety. People are not really taught how to do and not to do certain things, and when they have children the problems become even worse, because they have to raise the children who they are not fit to raise, and the cycle repeats.

My parents blamed school and mental illness, then sent me to a mental hospital for half a year