Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tired of the disrespect as a short asian guy

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

goofy ass nigger should join incels.is

Even average height men deal with it too

over for ricecels

someone put they had a video game job making 200k a year :feelskek:

Shit dude :feelsbadman:

Crazy thing is he gets matches and “first dates,” he’s probably not a virgin. He’s NT for sure and possibly has a decent face, he’d have access to a normal love life (or even an absurdly hedonistic life if he wanted one) if he was just taller.

On second thought, I don’t actually feel that bad for him lol

100 matches in 2 month isnt bad, he must be at least HTN facially

Incel in denial

100 matches in 2 month isnt bad, he must be at least HTN facially
hes 5'3 nigga shorter than my fucking grandma. and i know some 5'3 dude irl and that is literally TURBO TURBO manlet height.

hes 5'3 nigga shorter than my fucking grandma. and i know some 5'3 dude irl and that is literally TURBO TURBO manlet height.
I know as i read the text as well but again, 100 matches in 2 months is very good, especially as an Asian guy. LL could ascend him

He's good enough to score a date but his bones are an instant red card. #Brutal

I know as i read the text as well but again, 100 matches in 2 months is very good, especially as an Asian guy. LL could ascend him
he was probably swipemaxxing all day :lul:

he was probably swipemaxxing all day :lul:
No swipemaxxing for your face. There are dudes who swiped for years over a 100.000 times and still (almost) got no dates

if he does LL he would have T rex arms :lul:

if he does LL he would have T rex arms :lul:
Tall/average height with slight unproportions > proportionat manlet. Plus there is arm lenghtening if proportions are very important to you

Tall/average height with slight unproportions > proportionat manlet. Plus there is arm lenghtening if proportions are very important to you
very high chance nigga gonna end up in a wheelchair instead :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm 5'8 and I was the shortest guy in my hs class.
5'3 is shorter than my mother, I would legit kms, I would need a ladder in a supermarket. Poor guy.

You should be able to get government funded healthcare benefits to use on limb lengthening surgery if you're below 5'7" as a man.

we need Elon Musk to implant a chip into foids heads that stops them from being height obessed