Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tired of seeing normies with women

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
im fucking tired of seeing mid/low tier normies with women while I am left to rot. What makes these fucking painfully average npcs worthy of sex and relationships, but im the one left out?

its driving me fucking mad to see all these low tier / mid tier normie scum with women. atleast seeing chad with women its obvious "well, thats a chad, of course he can get pussy"

but seeing regular looking dudes with women fucking makes me rage to no end. why are they good enough, but I am not?

I wish I would fucking die today

Because you likely have some bad feature which completely kills your attractiveness. They lucked out by not having any egregiously bad features and on top of that, being turbo NPCs who cruise through life with no problems.

I hate seeing all normies tbh, both males and foids.

im fucking tired of seeing mid/low tier normies with women while I am left to rot. What makes these fucking painfully average npcs worthy of sex and relationships, but im the one left out?

its driving me fucking mad to see all these low tier / mid tier normie scum with women. atleast seeing chad with women its obvious "well, thats a chad, of course he can get pussy"

but seeing regular looking dudes with women fucking makes me rage to no end. why are they good enough, but I am not?

I hate seeing non autists

I hate seeing women

I can't cope with these recessed subhumans mogging and cock blocking me from ascending

This exactly why i don't like going outside

They are simps its all it is the Tate guy said a simp is an unequal exchange between man and woman and what every normie does

Same. I keep comparing my face to the normies I see in relationships and I question what makes women want them but not me. I’ve even seen men in their early 20 that suffer from MPB and get heightmogged by me(5’8”) in relationships with MTBs. Maybe oofy doofy is real or just be NT. Maybe I am ugly.

I don't know. Normies will usually meet a girl who will become their wife simply by going to the grocery shop, while i wasted over 2000 euros at the pubs and still got nothing,

This is the case for you
That’s why I need surgery to have mogger face that compensates for height and lack of NTness

Same. I keep comparing my face to the normies I see in relationships and I question what makes women want them but not me. I’ve even seen men in their early 20 that suffer from MPB and get heightmogged by me(5’8”) in relationships with MTBs. Maybe oofy doofy is real or just be NT. Maybe I am ugly.

i regular see the same exact shit. i fucking hate them. wish they would die.

That’s why I need surgery to have mogger face that compensates for height and lack of NTness
bruh i regularly see fucking worthless looking guys with fuckable women. i dont understand this shit. does the blackpill just not apply to normies? just us? i fucking hate this life

OMG. I'm liek soooooo fucking tired of seeing low tier scrotes with waman while I am left out to masturbate myself to chad. What makes these fucking painfully average MEN worthy of SAX and RELATIONSHABS??????, but liek im the one todally left out? :feelsohgod:

Its. fucking. driving. me. mad. to see all these Miss-O-Gin-i-stick based MEN with waman. At least seeing Chad (Awwwww *squirts*) with waman its obvious "well, thats a chad, of course I want him to RAM my POOSEH"

But seeing regular looking dudes with wamone makes me LIVID to no end. why are they enough for stacy, but not me?

I just liek, wanna die okey

bruh i regularly see fucking worthless looking guys with fuckable women. i dont understand this shit. does the blackpill just not apply to normies? just us? i fucking hate this life
I’ve come to the conclusion if someone is registered on this forum they’re here for good. Over once blackpilled.
I think if I had a gf I’d snap her neck at this point if she pissed me off.
Get jaw implants
:lul: :lul: :lul: On it.

I don't know. Normies will usually meet a girl who will become their wife simply by going to the grocery shop, while i wasted over 2000 euros at the pubs and still got nothing,
They are NT, everything comes easy for them like water. @Incelius Savage

OMG. I'm liek soooooo fucking tired of seeing low tier scrotes with waman while I am left out to masturbate myself to chad. What makes these fucking painfully average MEN worthy of SAX and RELATIONSHABS??????, but liek im the one todally left out? :feelsohgod:

Its. fucking. driving. me. mad. to see all these Miss-O-Gin-i-stick based MEN with waman. At least seeing Chad (Awwwww *squirts*) with waman its obvious "well, thats a chad, of course I want him to RAM my POOSEH"

But seeing regular looking dudes with wamone makes me LIVID to no end. why are they enough for stacy, but not me?

I just liek, wanna die okey
Laughed irl. Good shitpost.

are you ethnic?

It’s called the NTpill and people still deny it here. Being white also helps. Every normie I’ve seen that had some flaw and still had a gf was white.

Npc’s will randomly fall into relationships with each other without trying. You never hear normies irl asking where to find girls to date, only on Reddit and other forums

I’ve come to the conclusion if someone is registered on this forum they’re here for good. Over once blackpilled.
I think if I had a gf I’d snap her neck at this point if she pissed me off.

:lul: :lul: :lul: On it.
Based af same

They are NT, everything comes easy for them like water. @Incelius Savage
they’re attractive. Just being nt wont cut it. You have to be nt and attractive

Yeah that's why I avoid going outside as much as possible or else I'd think too much about how they'd look after a couple rounds of 5.56 in Fortnite.

That's right. Who do they think they are? I want to see ugly subhumans like myself with foids, tbhngl.

NTpill strikes again

Because being an NPC is what it takes to get laid and have a successful social life

They might be taller than you.

It's because their npc-ness allows them to make connections to other NPC's. Foids can thus extract more benefit and monkey branch as they please with these types of men. The tree men.

non NT made me incel